OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Here we go:

Phantom Eddie: Flash+Nightmare
    Sekhmet: Necropolis+Nightmare
    Prisoner
    Gunner Desert Marauder

Works on autoplay floor X and fills in all the bonus missions without fail.
    I'm using almost this, but with Gunner Desert Marauder replaced with Daedalus (As part of his passive is: Every action inflicts random burns).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    11 new charters introduced in the span of 3 weeks, several of which aren't available anywhere after the event(s).... "Characters Make Money" ... has never rung more true. No wonder they fired Spartan.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    11 new charters introduced in the span of 3 weeks, several of which aren't available anywhere after the event(s).... "Characters Make Money" ... has never rung more true. No wonder they fired Spartan.
    It's not like they're gonna make money off of the free grinding lmao. What else do you pay for? Course then again, I don't pay at all unless it's a sweet sweet deal.

OS
    iOS
    So I have 7 days to get 125 wanderer souls for a guarenteed Musashi or Samurai Emperor Eddie. I don’t even want to know, how many ironit that would take to get there. And with my luck of pulling event characters (close to zero) I only read... chance of... „higher“ chance of... blablabla... really getting tired of this P2W b...sh...! Event break for me and another 6 characters missing :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    43% out of 1.57%..... less than 0.7% chance..... watch the odds.... it's a sucker's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It's not like they're gonna make money off of the free grinding lmao. What else do you pay for? Course then again, I don't pay at all unless it's a sweet sweet deal.

You seemingly fail to realize that unless you are purchasing ironite, there's not a great deal of "grinding" one can do. Given 3 full SOT natural refills a day, 240 SOT.. at generally 8 SOT per run, that's 30 runs per day... and that means 3+ days to hit just 100 runs. You appear to be looking at things from a "refill SOT" point of view.. which you MUST be spending in order to do and hit the achievements. And at best you'll pull 10-15 event souls.. of which you have less than a 0.7% chance of actually pulling the 5 stars... it's all pay to win....

Some people just can't see the forest for all the trees.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-02-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So I have 7 days to get 125 wanderer souls for a guarenteed Musashi or Samurai Emperor Eddie. I don’t even want to know, how many ironit that would take to get there. And with my luck of pulling event characters (close to zero) I only read... chance of... „higher“ chance of... blablabla... really getting tired of this P2W b...sh...! Event break for me and another 6 characters missing :/
    I'm reading it as every wanderer soul dropped gives 10 fragments for the Samurai Emperor Eddie soul AND the Musashi soul. So 75 should give you both. But needing another 65 souls after earning the first 10 still equates to a lot of ironite (I calculated 5900) to guarantee both. Which is where the buy to earn characters starts to come in, needing to use real money to buy ironite to buy the souls.

I would like to know though are the Shinobi's available elsewhere after this event? There is no mention of this in the event description. Obviously getting the two 5*s outside of this event will be near impossible but will the 4*s be available in rare and legendary souls?

I've changed my champion to Beast Eddie with flash/nightmare talismans too so it might help some of my troopers to work towards all 3 counters of max hp down, sleep and blinding burns.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-02-2018 at 07:20 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I am just getting tired of chasing stuff and swiping left. 1st season of Gauntlet was really fun as the battles were fair. This season with unpredictable setups of talismans and were the coin toss and not strategy decides the battle really takes all the fun out of it.

Instead of real improvements like management of allies and talismans we get one P2W event after the other. Yes, the Pumpkin event was great but one swallow doesn't make a summer plus if you hadn't saved shards for many moons it wouldn't have been so great anyway.

I still have almost 500 G/A souls and plenty of other souls and burnt 4000 ironite (I saved it) on Halloween souls (no event char out of them - Phantom Ed came through a Warrior soul) but I am just tired of unfair setups, complete nonsense management and even Night City around (allegedly) in about a month - I just waste my last ironite and will uninstall the slot machine.

I respond to you because you are one of my troopers but whoever is as well - please delete me.

I really had high hopes because of Gauntlet but with the season on right now that destroyed the last bit of fun I had. Losing 90% of the coin toss didn't really make it any better. I can't imagine that the devs are so blind that they don't see this: Setting up a team for ages, searching and finding talismans is a pita, swiping forward and backward to find the right allies and after starting the battle and losing the coin toss you get destroyed within 2 rounds because you don't stand a chance at all (happened not only once but multiple times in this season). Fully sharded, fully equipped and plenty of relics. Not they are not so blind I guess - they are just ignorant and fuel the money making machine in now "recycling" Eds.

After Season 1 Gauntlet I even thought let's support the direction this is going and buy the 850 Ironite pack over x days ... That was a mistake but one that I can afford ... there even would be 14 days left or so but f*ck it. It really seems like everytime you praise the devs for something they immidiately kick you in the face.

Not anymore - this bullshit ends for me now.

Maybe I reinstall in 35 days to have a look at Night City but I seriously need a break from this nonsense. Best would be the Sick approach and just sacrifice everything. I seriously have a think about that.
    Last edited by hold; 11-02-2018 at 08:24 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I would like to know though are the Shinobi's available elsewhere after this event? There is no mention of this in the event description. Obviously getting the two 5*s outside of this event will be near impossible but will the 4*s be available in rare and legendary souls?
    If you look at Frags.. they appear for Rare frags, well all but the Ed and the Assassin.

Still though.. 11 characters and no one, NO ONE, could possible get them without spending money. I pulled 100% shit from the Halloween event grind and haven't seen a 5 star character drop in weeks (since I quit spending money).
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If you look at Frags.. they appear for Rare frags, well all but the Ed and the Assassin.

Still though.. 11 characters and no one, NO ONE, could possible get them without spending money. I pulled 100% shit from the Halloween event grind and haven't seen a 5 star character drop in weeks (since I quit spending money).
    The Shinobis are in legendary too
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    The structure of the event definitely leaves a sour aftertaste. 350 LoL runs in 7 days are 50 per day, which is not possible without refilling. And all this for 10 souls at the end? With a chance less than 1%. Why don't fragments drop by chance for LoL runs? The small rewards are nice, basically a mixed copy of the Redan and false mask events. But that also means that we had the false mask after Redan, now this event and next again a fragment grind event (probably again in LoL...no variation?) and later in the month in BNW. This could be expensive!
    I don't want to be too critical now. There will be also again the voices, which argue that with such events money must be earned. It may be true. The tactics deter me however and will not lead to the fact that I spend money. The events of the last weeks (with the exception of the crazy sacrifice event) were quite Ironite exhausting, which I can see from my account balance.
    Likewise, there will be voices that find it great that there is a guarantee for 750 and 500 fragments. So without having useless fragments left it would be best to collect 1500 for 2 plus 3 of the event characters. That's 140 souls (plus the 10 from the grind), 12,600 Ironite including a relatively realistic chance to get the other event characters as well. So dear people, just buy 3 times the Pharaoh treasure for 300 € in total, hopefully you still have 600 Ironites in stock anyway, or you just throw another 20 € out of the window. Plus that for the refills. There will be people who will do it. I don't want to make them feel guilty either, if they have so much money left they can donate it to me or a charitable institution
    Minimum investment for both characters is 65 souls á 5900 Ironit (= about 150€). Or you get lucky gambling...
    For me as a collector it's a shame to put so many characters on my "wanted" list again, as cool as I find the Japanese Samurai style characters to be.
    Sure, nobody forces us to participate in the event. Nevertheless, I wanted to draw attention to the concept behind it. I firmly reject this. It was fun to search for talismans and skills for the missions. I also found an efficient team (16 runs -> 165, 325, 131 effects applied with auto pilot). But as I said, not at these conditions, I'm sorry.
    Greetings!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020