Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    No event character for me either.

I believe there is a serious problem with the fact that they release a limited time EDDIE. The other i do not care about.

Being the top in Gauntlet (finished 11 last week - too low on ironite to repeat it this week). Every eddie is essential. And it will simply not be possible to be in the top without paying real money to ensure you get the new limited time eddie.

See at that point it turns into pure pay to win. So far i have played this game not spending a penny. That wont work now.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    ....with the 10 free souls and 4 mega-packs
    They LOVE players who spend that much for characters they will probably never use a week after the event. Good job!

I refuse to spend... with naturally accumulated resources, thus far I've pull the Assassin Hellraiser, and the Sentinel Japanese girl (whatever they are called). I have about 100 more Blinding burns to inflict before pulling my last 3 Wanderer Souls. And there's no telling if I'll hit 200 more frags for a second gangland soul - let alone another 400 for the soul of my choice.

Casual players are left in the dust with these events. They are geared specifically so hardcore players spend as much resources and MONEY as they can get them to spend.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-07-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They LOVE players who spend that much for characters they will probably never use a week after the event. Good job!
    of course... can you name any FREE economical system that actually work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Casual players are left in the dust with these events. They are geared specifically so hardcore players spend as much resources and MONEY as they can get them to spend.
    You dare to call yourself a casual player ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Spending $100 for a 0.7% chance to get a character which has ZERO real world value is ridiculous. Ridiculous even if the $100 is no big deal to you. The prices in this "game" are abnormally HIGH for digital content, especially considering any purchases only give you a CHANCE of MAYBE getting what you are after. It may be different if you spent $100 and were GUARANTEED you'd get new digital content.

NF hasn't figured out that lowering prices would actually make them more money. They'd rather have 100 people spending $100 than 5,000 people spending $10 or 20,000 people spending $1.

You don't feel ripped off when someone who spends NOTHING gets the character immediately? NF gets your $100 for the same thing they give away. It's foolish.

And casual.... Not spending money on boosts and not falling for the Pay-to-Win aspect.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-08-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You didn't answer to the first question : name a free economic model that can work.

For the rest, I agreed with you (actually due to my weak physical condition, this game is my only pleasure so... )
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    This week feels like any goodwill generated from October has been lost - including from those who may have donated actual cash.

Earn 10 souls, but 'must' buy another 65 for 1 character that has no real world value I don't get - if you couod trade, sell or 'cash out' then the cost makes sense, but £100 for a chance at a digital toon that has no real value just seems like a pointless waste (but different players have different views and it's their money at the end of the day).

OS
    Android
    ... but £100 for a chance at a digital toon that has no real value just seems like a pointless waste (but different players have different views and it's their money at the end of the day).[/QUOTE]

Correction, at the end of the day it is NFs money from some players who buy event souls giving mostly 3star shit. I haven't bought any since I got burned law Xmas looking for coalgiver! Never again!!

OS
    Android
    Hell yeah, i got Samurai Emperor Eddie... :O

I'm so happy.., i was chasing normal Samurai Eddie for sooo long..,
    and i really wanted this one because i really like the look of him.

I threw in all 10 Wanderer Souls at once, short and sweet.., then bam.., red eyes.., and i hoped.., fingers crossed.., eyes closed.., xD
    and when i looked again i saw this Eddie...
    Damn!
    No Musashi and i got Kokú, Shinboi Bandit and 8 3* dupes.

BUT i really don't like the fact, that it is still unclear if they will appear again in the game like all the other Characters.., because like others said the ingame News says, it will be a long time for another chance.., pls don't do things like characters where you will never get the chance again.., this really ISN'T a good way you should go except you WANT to lose your long time players who really love this game.., what's nowadays really hard to do...
    This Thread only says Eddie and Musashi will ONLY be available in Wanderer Souls..,
    or this thing with buy 65 other Souls to get Musashi for sure or 40 for Samurai.., REALLY?

NF please CHANGE your way how you commnunicate with your loyal Players..,

And to make money.., what would be with another way.., like something like 5 Euro per month, for 2x resources or something like this.., which maybe would give you MORE players who would buy it and it would be a more regular income for you.., instead of these overpriced things like 30-100 EUROS for some digital shit.., i can buy a FULL PRICE games for 5-15 Euros (with continoues Updates for free).., or AAA ones for 40-60 Euro..
    I mean.., YOU will nothing lose if you would do some other ways for DIGITAL things..,

OS
    Android
    Every toon will come again at another event. They want us to believe that every new toon is a must have, so that we put money into the game.
    I do only the minimum "work" to get everything new.
    Don't waste your materials (SOT, SOW and Ironite)!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    You didn't answer to the first question : name a free economic model that can work.

For the rest, I agreed with you (actually due to my weak physical condition, this game is my only pleasure so... )

Do you know the 3D Software Blender?

It's free and Open Source.., some months ago i spent the first time after 6 years of learning it for FREE.
    I spent money to support them and i wanted that little goodie what you get for this..,

Ok it had a hard way, but it worked and NOW it grows bigger and bigger and for years it can do things like all the big ones which costs thousands of dollars!
    I never would had the chance to learn 3D if there weren't Human Beings like the one behind Blender..

I really LOVE this Software, imho it's the best free software out there in this whole world.
    And with all the love from all the HAPPY users it could get that big like it's today.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Every toon will come again at another event. They want us to believe that every new toon is a must have, so that we put money into the game.
    I do only the minimum "work" to get everything new.
    Don't waste your materials (SOT, SOW and Ironite)!!!
    You nailed it..,
    And do not spend Money.
    Even if they need it to develope it.., but it seems that they only want the money.
    They have a very evil way to earn money... Except they would change something, more human and more FOR the players..,
    But the price tags for virtual things are just cruel...