Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Okay, call me stupid but I bought the additional mega-packs to obtain Samurai Emperor and Musashi. 5900 ironite in total. I didn't spend a dime on it because I had a big ironite reserve saved. Otherwise I'd never buy it with real money. Were these 2 chars worth it? Probably not, but I feel that I'm close to saying farewell to this game so just decided to make use of the remaining resources and have some fun with the new Japanese chars while I'm still here. Also pulled the 4 shinobi girls as a side effect of opening the 75 souls.

Anyway, these pay-to-win practices that we've seen lately are definitely not a good thing. Of course it's designed to make us spend. It's understandable that NF needs money to continue work on the game but the way it's done is very aggressive and, as was already said above, the prices are ridiculous. I mean, seriously, some items in the store like Ferryman's Tribute or Pharaoh's Treasure have insane prices. I can have both Grand Theft Auto 5 and The Witcher 3 for less money than each of these packs! And they're both top quality AAA games. Even if the prices in the store were 10 times lower, I'd still hesitate before buying anything. Seriously, NF, it's ridiculous, I don't know if you have many players that actually pay for this but if you lowered the prices then there might actually be more players willing to purchase some of the stuff. Shortly after I started playing in January this year, there was some pack (probably called Starter Pack) which offered a reasonable amount of goods for a really low price. I bought it. Then after 3 months or so, a similar thing popped up (which also offered Eddie I didn't have), also for a low price. Bought it as well. Since then such low price items never appeared again. All I see now is some overpriced garbage that I'll never buy. You can draw conclusions yourself. I feel that if the current P2W trend continues, more and more players will be leaving the game (which is already happening).

That said, the art of the new characters is great (I especially like the tattoos on the chicks). Good work from your GFX guys.
    The game has great potential but I feel that you're just taking a wrong approach lately, like you're trying too hard to make players spend.
    I wonder what Night City will bring...

Ok, this post is too long already... Signing off...

Knut

OS
    iOS
    Long but sadly accurate... why don’t they listen...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I really appreciate your post, Knut! Amazing how you saved 5900 Ironite despite the growing demand for refills in the last events! As I am also a collector I can somewhat understand what you did there, if I had the Ironite I might have done the same.
    Despite I play since almost the beginning, I also remember the starter pack and another really nice offer that I bought. Since then I did not spend more, as the prices are ridiculous (I fully agree with your comparison to GTA5 and the Witcher 3! Currently I enjoy Mad Max that I bought for 5€ - a bit repetitive but really a great game! For 5€...what do you get here for 5€?). The name for this business model is microtransactions, right? Micro! Not Makro! Once in a while there was a nice little offer like 300 Ironite for 2€ or something similar that I bought. Why is that one not available more often?
    We will see what the future brings. I don't plan to spend money. I found good ways to be effective with the resources I have and it was always possible to participate in all parts of the game without buying Ironite. But things have changed and I am below 1k of Ironite for the first time since a long period. Some more breaks between events are needed so that the resources can recover. Nevertheless, if I see that it is not possible anymore to recover I will also quit.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    For me 10$ per month is absolute maximum I will spend. I understand NF needs money to operate and so I buy little things ( some cheap talisman set for example ) sometimes.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 11-09-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Well I finished the event but no new characters. There is one positive thing about all the new characters; you have a higher chance now of pulling something that you don't have. I want to comment on the spending or not spending of real money on the game. To enhance my enjoyment of the game and to help support the company to keep this great game and community going, I plan to spend money. The price has to be right through. When the packs came out that included Alexander fragments I was excited-until I saw that it was going to cost $200 to get one character. I can buy several games for that price.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    I spent money to support them and i wanted that little goodie what you get for this..,
    but you did give money anyway (and we all want that little goodie)

I only asked : how many days, weeks, months or years a game can be supported by developpers without money or advertising ? do you want LotB with ads ? I personally don't

And I really don't like peoples who don't spend a dime on the game but who whine, complain or brag about bugs, small rewards, time consumming, high prices ... They spend nothing so I think they can't ask quality services.

And last but not the least, don't forget that NF must pay copyrights to Iron Maiden (and I'm pretty sure it's more than a dime).
    Last edited by kgk56; 11-09-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Got one more lot of red eyes from the remaining souls I had. Clansman though instead of either Samurai Emperor or Musashi, so much for increased odds. That 59% is still the more likely scenario...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    but you did give money anyway (and we all want that little goodie)

I only asked : how many days, weeks, months or years a game can be supported by developpers without money or advertising ? do you want LotB with ads ? I personally don't

And I really don't like peoples who don't spend a dime on the game but who whine, complain or brag about bugs, small rewards, time consumming, high prices ... They spend nothing so I think they can't ask quality services.

And last but not the least, don't forget that NF must pay copyrights to Iron Maiden (and I'm pretty sure it's more than a dime).
    Yeah, it was the first time i spent some money, but you can't compare this with a game which is sooo overpriced for digital crap.., and i didn't pay for the goodie.., the goodie was an little "Thank you that you support us".
    And i used this software for over 6 years before i spent anything.., it was free for so many years and will ever be..,
    And if i had more money i would spend a monthly fee to support them more because they gave soooo many people a wonderful software to learn something were other companys want thousands of dollars..

Don't get me wrong, i really like this game, and i would spend money if they would do a better job..,
    But how they try to get money isn't a good way to me..,
    You should see why so many players are complaining..,

Because they don't give a shit on bugs, more and more bugs and other things but throw so much overprices pay to win crap after us.., and some people gave them money for this..,
    The ones who aren't blind won't support this.., because the more the long time players get cheated the more will leave.., and then they will never get money again..,
    If they would change something in their money milking business they could get more money in my eyes for less prices and could do better work on things which are more important than one character after another..,

Happy Players and fair prices = more money in my opinion.

At first there SHOULD BE QUALITY and THEN the Money. You know? But if we get more and more unpolished things.., people who aren't blind will not spend..,
    And like i said, i play games.., which where free or only cost 5 Euros and are still in developing for more than 5-7 years!

OS
    Android
    I never really play the arena much, aside from the occasional desire or event I'm interested in. My rank when I started playing and noticed I was around 10k. Now with no changes aside from becoming stronger in the game, I still play it the same. I'm now ranked around 2,000. I wonder how many have left the game quietly and how many are still playing? I can't see my rank going up if I don't apply myself to get it up. I might play an average of 10 arena battles a week.

OS
    Android
    Huckfinn, why dont you play just to earn some IC. I know some people dont care for the arena, partially including myself. I just play above that SoW I dont use in the gauntlet. You can always buy Skill shards, relics which really help in the game or even talisman. I fought against lone Eddie's this week while earning 1 k IC for little effort.