Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    This event is like the god event. You earn frags to collect souls. Such souls will give you frags to special Samourai eddie. This event is taking during 2 week-ends not only one. Which means that normally you can earn at least a character without spending ironite in the shop. but if you want all of them, you will have to. but there is a sacrifice event which I think will allow to earn lots of frags (like for the god event).
    I wish you were right... but I'm afraid not.
    1. the event goes until 9.11., so Friday in a week
    2. there is no way to get more than the 10 souls (except in the shop)
    3. whether other events in this month are related to the current event is unknown. Then it would be included in the event description I think.
    There is some hope that the Fragment Event will be about Wanderer fragments instead of Lilith and a new event character (Magus Shinobi is missing by now, or?). The same is true for the sacrificial event. Only I don't believe in it.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    There won't be frags in LOL : only common souls and red runes
    My mistake i have 50 ridiculous fragments from my ten LOL battles ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats NF, you mucked it up one more time!! Another veteran brother has left, only because you don’t get your jaws full!!

Hold, my friend, I agree with everything you say! And ofc with all the others, Alchemist, Scott, Blade, too. I’m also going very strong this direction. Have no fun playing any more atm. As a sign I have deleted the character counter in my signature, the main thing for me I was playing for (yeah I know, who cares, devs definitely don’t, but for me it is a step towards the end). Just auto-farm troopers on powerslave, cause I won’t spent any money in this game and I’m sure I wouldn’t get any event character from the free souls, so why even try. Did much too often and was only disappointed. Totally understand your decision Hold, it’s just frustrating, but I hope you think it over again
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I wish you were right... but I'm afraid not.
    1. the event goes until 9.11., so Friday in a week
    2. there is no way to get more than the 10 souls (except in the shop)
    3. whether other events in this month are related to the current event is unknown. Then it would be included in the event description I think.
    There is some hope that the Fragment Event will be about Wanderer fragments instead of Lilith and a new event character (Magus Shinobi is missing by now, or?). The same is true for the sacrificial event. Only I don't believe in it.
    I think that some want to believe
    Name:  51Gzt0WcWbL._SY450_.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  28.7 KB
    I personnaly don't
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Congrats NF, you mucked it up one more time!! Another veteran brother has left, only because you don’t get your jaws full!!

Hold, my friend, I agree with everything you say! And ofc with all the others, Alchemist, Scott, Blade, too. I’m also going very strong this direction. Have no fun playing any more atm. As a sign I have deleted the character counter in my signature, the main thing for me I was playing for (yeah I know, who cares, devs definitely don’t, but for me it is a step towards the end). Just auto-farm troopers on powerslave, cause I won’t spent any money in this game and I’m sure I wouldn’t get any event character from the free souls, so why even try. Did much too often and was only disappointed. Totally understand your decision Hold, it’s just frustrating, but I hope you think it over again
    +1000 thanks NF one more time for your work, you will lose all good players that maintain the game alive but you don't or want understand anything to the future end of the game
    Last edited by blade685; 11-02-2018 at 03:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    You need to be clear here.
    10 Souls earned throughout the whole Blade of the Samurai Event...each soul claimed grants 10 Shogun and Musashi Soul Fragments...that's 100 fragments total...well short of the 500 & 750 fragments needed to guarantee those characters.

THEN you add and I quote "Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Wanderer, Shogun and Musashi Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments."

SO..to be perfectly clear for us to earn the fragments need for Samurai Emperor Eddie and Musashi we then have to throw down cold hard earned cash for Ironite to get the 10 soul bundles in order to GET this two characters ?

OR..like the Gods Of Powerslave there will be other ways throughout the month to earn the 500 and 750 fragments needed ?
    Last edited by xxxphantomfreakxxx; 11-02-2018 at 03:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    You need to be clear here.
    10 Souls earned throughout the whole Blade of the Samurai Event...each soul claimed grants 10 Shogun and Musashi Soul Fragments...that's 100 fragments total...well short of the 500 & 750 fragments needed to guarantee those characters.

THEN you add and I quote "Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Wanderer, Shogun and Musashi Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments."

SO..to be perfectly clear for us to earn the fragments need for Samurai Emperor Eddie and Musashi when then have to throw down cold hard earned cash for Ironite to get the 10 soul bundles in order to GET this two characters ?

OR..like the Gods Of Powerslave there will be other ways throughout the month to earn the 500 and 750 fragments needed ?
    They didn't give us any answers to the good questions it will not change i think but for your question perhaps ( it is not a fraud like souls drop chance )
    Last edited by blade685; 11-02-2018 at 03:28 PM.

OS
    iOS
    It is all so sadly downbeat on here last wee while! Kind of sad isn't it? I just wish we could get some more postivity around here but we are not getting a lot to be postive about - hence my mini 'rant' earlier. I have spent so much time with this game but I just think it is all going a bit downhill and fast - far too many new characters I think - one or two a month maybe at most but not the spamming we are seeing at the moment - it is overkill I think.

New content does not make much money for the devs or we would get more of that - I even spent ironite on Mask event coz it was new and a really quite decent event. Same with the last sac event - that worked great with no real downpoints - very little RNG to deal with so we were all mostly happy players!

As I said before we need new stuff to keep us interested - we need character changes in the old worlds - new limited time environments like Mask, new missions and challenges. I cannot believe these things are hard to set up or time consuming to do. Or just add new levels to the old worlds so we have a new challenge in PVE.

Dont get me wrong I love lots about the game - I like to get new characters and all of that stuff (I did get the medic shinobi today from a legendary) but we need to have new things to do - even in the old worlds, anything that keeps old players interested would be welcomed.

Night City has been a long running joke of sorts - I hope they never use this approach again as it back fired badly and was just an easy stick to hit the devs with.....I am worried we will be over that within a week of opening - I may be wrong but you just have to wonder? BNW lost it's shine for me pretty quick - not played it for many weeks, maybe months! LOL gets played only when I need to, PVE to do troopers on auto, and now arena on auto as I might as well as my playing often makes little difference to the outcome even with a lot of relics etc etc.......trying to saty optimistic as there is a lot to like about the game, the devs try, they communicate etc so there is some hope if Iron Maiden Holdings see it as worthwhile to keep open.

It has to mean more characters every week/month but they have to hold onto what they have and that is the hardcore players who have been here for ages - never mind the new guys coming in over the last few months who may well have lots of stuff to do - us oldeis dont and what we are given is not a real challenge as RNG is no challenge - it is what it is in most cases luck that is maybe helped a bit by having the right team and relics, tallies - as I said before I can get whiped by a team and then whip them the next game - that to me is like a coin flip more than anything else especially when you are in the top 100-200 or so in arena so I think that in some way needs to be fixed over time - the balance of the arena needs to be looked at I think.

Fingers crossed we can see more happy posts on here over the next month or two - January is coming so hopefully we can turn a new page on here........
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-02-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post

Not before Night City comes out and I am liking the idea more and more to "free" me and throw everything into the pit. For now I uninstalled the thing.

Here are some more numbers to think about:

- During the Phantom Ed event I did not only spend 4000 ironite but also opened close to 80 legendary souls. Combined I got no Phantom Ed (came through a warrior soul as I said) and no Madam. Count was impossible to get through legendary.
    - Today to waste the rest of my gold I opened souls for over 4 million. I think 250 G/A, 50 Warrior, 50 Sentinel, 6 Gunner, 6 Assassin, 1 Legendary Assassin, 1 Legendary Warrior and for the rest just rare souls - I think I threw roughly 350 rare souls of all colors into the book. I got 1 - in numbers ONE - Shinobi and it was the green one.

As great as the pumpkin event was and I got plenty of skillshards as well - all that stuff is completely useless. The high value chars don't jump out of the rare / legendary souls and if my chars are sharded or not doesn't make a difference in Gauntlet right now as it depends on the coin toss in higher levels. So the one mode that they could have really rewarded players that put effort in strategy they made about RNG again PLUS over the long term you need the newest powerful chars otherwise you will fall behind. So much potential and so little brainpower put into how to keep players happy.

It's not like new players haven't to catch up with a lot of shit anyways. So they could give older players easily a break once in a while with events they just can skip without falling behind. But no - faster and faster and more chars and drain resources and more and parallel events and and and ... I am sick and really tired of that. I actually was hoping the Samurai Ed is one of those events to have a break and whoever does not have him - here is your chance. NOPE! They recycled an Ed and made it next to impossible to get! You %/§$%§%&!

There are soooo many chars right now that the devs could easily balance the game more instead of more and more chars. Shaolin said if you give everyone the high power tools they are in every setup (Hallowed Ed). I have to disagree because it only shows that the devs are not capable of balance the game accordingly. Wen don't need more powerful chars - we need more counter possibilities - but not with overpowered chars and talismans but where you have to use your brain to counter.

I repeat myself that (despite the hours of swiping left) I really enjoyed Gauntlet 1 - fair fights and with the right allies you made it very far ... Season 2 is complete utter shite fully based on luck who wins the coin toss - if you have to fight the usual suspects over and over again. It amazes me how stupid one must be to destroy a really good mode in such a short time. Especially they must know how long it takes to set up a team due to very poor management possibilities within the client and you get bum f*cked by an unfair setup in 30 seconds - not frustrating at all.

They haven't got it in over 2 years and they won't get it ... I start over - they know exactly what they are doing but have no intention to change it.

@Yup: I remember a little scuffle with you when you called me about all this negativity and so on. I was in since day 1 you were fairly new. Now you know - things have changed, haven't they? No hard feelings though - do the same like me - have a break and uninstalling felt really really good today
    Last edited by hold; 11-02-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    So now we have four characters (Daedalus, Redan, Duke, Musashi) in less than three months, I guess, that will only be featured "occasionally" in heroic souls and one other char ("Limited Edition" Samurai Emperor Eddie) where it is very unclear if and how it will be available again (nothing mentioned in the post above, however, in-game it says "After the conclusion he will be much more difficult to obtain", which at least makes me hop that he will indeed be made obtainable again in some way, since "much more difficiult" is at least not "impossible").

Given the RNG numbers and the fact that there are always two five-star characters in the heroic souls rotation, you will need (statistically) around 200 heroic souls to obtain one of these characters. I highly doubt that the ordinary player will be able to get that many heroic souls in a month. So, if you add one of these "heroic-souls-only chars" every month, there is just now way to ever even come close to a complete collection. As others have said – very sad direction this is heading to...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily