Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm intrigued - the next event on the list is a fragment event, which are usually in LoL... Do you think that they will overlap early next week perhaps once the Arena event is done? I'd like to think we won't have two events in a row requiring farming LoL but you never know... It also looks like there may be Wanderer souls or some other Shinobi highlight in BNW later in the month as well?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah it is looking ironite expensive for sure - I like to get new characters for sure but I am not daft with it even though I am doing fine financially - I could spend lots every month if I wanted to but I am also not going to burn money on gambling - I am not and never have been a gambler! The game is based on the fact the many folk to like to gamble and I get that - nothing against folk wanting to keep the game alive buy buying packs of souls - I do spend a bit but on actual things I want to try/use like a tally pack or ironite for gauntlet (which I enjoy). Hell I have even stopped the current arena event as I ended up laying on auto it was just that random on wether I won at the top 100 level or not - this fo rme is the biggest issue with the game...losing enjoyment/thril/challenge fair challenge) as at the moment I think this is quite scare in the game/ I grind/farm way, way more than actual manual play - manual play was just arena (until this week) and gauntlet...so as it stands with current meta and bugs etc gauntlet (though not bug free or stupid tallies on wrong teams free) is all I play manual and even that has stopped as I reached my sensible end early in SSS. So I have at the moment one week or so where I do manual stuff in gauntlet and then auto the rest (even behind the mask after the first few days of the odd manul game ended as it was just the same thing over and over which meant I stopped at 800 battles.

I am not sure how fun that is to be honest - it is only the addiction side that keeps me coming back - I mean I do like the game - I have invested so much time into it etc etc - if I did not have that history with it I would be out at the moment like a few others as to me the game is meta crazy and there are still a lot of weird bugs and loaded gauntlet etc etc.....I have to say at the moment that I team can beat me soundly one round and then I beat them soundly the next - it is just too much that way at the moment in arena - at least for me to be entertained by it - it is just annoying and (I hate to say this) 'not fair'! LOL - my rattle just got chucked out the pram!

I fear a little for the game as it is just character spamming every week or two because they know that we want to collect - again I get that but I am not sure it is helping many of us on here. I guess you take part or you dont - the fear is that you get left so far behind if you come back and that being able to be top 100 arena or top 10 or whatever is not possible anymore becuae you missed a bunch of game winners on your time off.....domino and catch 22 all in one!

I wonder what will happen after a week of Night City......or Silent Planet....well I dont wonder - once they are beaten it will be when is the next thing coming and so on - I mean they could even just change BNW characters once in a while or LOL or the story missions - it cannot be that hard to do? Give us more missions and achievments to complete in the old worlds - anything that makes you want to play more - for the challenge or whatever. My thoughts are that they just need to have a team looking at mixing it up a bit with what we have already in the game - the environments are there so why not add a new level to each with new teams ot beat - a new nightmare Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom the the Sands, Underworld etc etc - surely not that hard to implement?

Also kind of hoping thay dont do a 2 year Night City thing again - just say nothing and then add with a 30 day counter like they just did - I am sure they will do stuff like that from now on as that was a fail for sure.

Anyway not meant to rant or anything but just sharing my current mindset on the game as so many others have been on here doing the same thing over recent days, weeks, months!

Cheers
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-02-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I still need a break too. I won 200 Arena fights to get the new talisman set from the last event and now I got no more motivation to go on with Gountlet to get Charlotte + I don't got the needed toons to get the fragments for the actual wanderer souls.

They want us to burn up our farmed material and we only got a "chance" to get new toons. Still boring...

OS
    Android
    It is not that expensive to reach the 350 battles in 7 days. After the free SoW, rewards ironite, and daily bonus ironite it would only be 10 SoW refills. That doesnt include any SoW earned in the battles or ironite earned in skull quests. This of course doesnt include any purchased souls to be slated for the redeyed slot machine.

There will be a frag event after this event. Will this be another LoL event. Many of us may need to replenish our shard inventory after the last sac fest.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    350 LoL runs in 7 days are 50 per day
    350 runs in 5 days, so 70 runs per day.
    It's the weekend, no LOL at the weekends.
    Did the same thing last time; sentinel troll event, I believe.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    350 runs in 5 days, so 70 runs per day.
    It's the weekend, no LOL at the weekends.
    Did the same thing last time; sentinel troll event, I believe.
    From the opening post about the event:

"From now until November 9th 4 PM PT, battle in the Lord of Light to earn Wanderer Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins and more!"

and

"We’ll be running 2 all-dungeon weekends in the Lord of Light to help you reach these goals!"

Is warrior LoL not open for you right now?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The LoL are open this weekend as stated in the announcement. Red, green and blue are open for 16 hours each on Thursday and Friday, when usually closed.

OS
    Android
    All souls event are a shit with my account in 2018 and never give me new characters......with 10,20 or 50 event souls i never loot any new characters
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    11 new charters introduced in the span of 3 weeks, several of which aren't available anywhere after the event(s).... "Characters Make Money" ... has never rung more true. No wonder they fired Spartan.
    I miss Spartan here in the forums and his bright green soulless demon avatar, which was my very first most loved non-Eddie Character when i started playing this game..
    back in the days, where you played manually the game were it was fun to play not just let your phone get hot as fuck because of the 24/7 grinding events..,

Yeah it evolves in some really nice ways.., but i wish they wouldn't do so much grind grind grind things.., and events were you need to buy buy ironite over ironite and let your phone burn away..,

I miss these days.., it is more stressful nowadays then how it started..,

I'm very pleased for new content and Events but not in this way.., since auto-replay (which is a very nice feature to farm resources) they increased sooo much with every event the runs you need for often nothing than 3* dupes.

But that are only first world problems, not critics about a game we all play, right amarthir?

And Yup is right with what he says.., you need to grind like hell and need to refill.., there was a time, where it wasn't that extreme...
    Last edited by Symbiote; 11-02-2018 at 01:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    I miss Spartan here in the forums and his bright green soulless demon avatar
    I think a lot of us miss him. But apparently he was "too honest" on some topics and didn't make a big deal out of obvious mechanics. I bet he would also have admitted that the AI gets the supposed 15% accuracy boost. That's why he was probably put to silence. In this context: Does LOtB_Mia still exist?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020