Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Soooo, if I understand well : the event will provide 10 souls, who when sacrificed, will give 100 frags Musashi and 100 frags Emperor Samourai. To get Musashi 750 frags, for Emperor 500 frags. Where could we get those missing frags ? only with ironites ? and ironites with real money ? like 200€ ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I think a lot of us miss him. But apparently he was "too honest" on some topics and didn't make a big deal out of obvious mechanics. I bet he would also have admitted that the AI gets the supposed 15% accuracy boost. That's why he was probably put to silence. In this context: Does LOtB_Mia still exist?
    This could be true.., i know developers which are crystal clear open to their development whether a really nice 3d software or game developers, which earn money too, especially because of their open development and communication with their players.., because they are HAPPY players and WANT spend money for prices that are realistic..,
    Since i can see the price tags in this game for virtual stuff.., omg i thought my eyes are tricking me.., that's really really.., i have no words for this..,

I will never pay them money for this kind,..
    and i know they need money to develope this game but.., mmh.., for me this isn't the right way... :/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Soooo, if I understand well : the event will provide 10 souls, who when sacrificed, will give 100 frags Musashi and 100 frags Emperor Samourai. To get Musashi 750 frags, for Emperor 500 frags. Where could we get those missing frags ? only with ironites ? and ironites with real money ? like 200€ ?
    I'm afraid so. If you want to read more about this topic, go back to page 2 for the analysis of alchemist, hold and myself and page 3 for Scott's contribution. But be prepared for some rage, disappointment and frightening numbers...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    This could be true.., i know developers which are crystal clear open to their development whether a really nice 3d software or game developers, which earn money too, especially because of their open development and communication with their players.., because they are HAPPY players and WANT spend money for prices that are realistic..,
    Since i can see the price tags in this game for virtual stuff.., omg i thought my eyes are tricking me.., that's really really.., i have no words for this..,

I will never pay them money for this kind,..
    and i know they need money to develope this game but.., mmh.., for me this isn't the right way... :/
    To be honest, shortly after the sacrifice event I thought about making a donation again after a long time. But the prices here make you sick. 20 € for 675 Ironite? But you couldn't even buy 10 event souls (which is not recommended anyway) and at the last heavy grinding events the 675 Ironite (= 4.5 mega refills) are gone faster than you can see. Not a trace of really long-term valuable investments. Sooner or later investors and product placement may become necessary after all, I fear...
    Last edited by Blade; 11-02-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I'm afraid so. If you want to read more about this topic, go back to page 2 for the analysis of alchemist, hold and myself and page 3 for Scott's contribution. But be prepared for some rage, disappointment and frightening numbers...
    This event is like the god event. You earn frags to collect souls. Such souls will give you frags to special Samourai eddie. This event is taking during 2 week-ends not only one. Which means that normally you can earn at least a character without spending ironite in the shop. but if you want all of them, you will have to. but there is a sacrifice event which I think will allow to earn lots of frags (like for the god event).

OS
    Android
    To be honest, shortly after the sacrifice event I thought about making a donation again after a long time. But the prices here make you sick. 20 € for 675 Ironite? But you couldn't even buy 10 event souls (which is not recommended anyway) and at the last heavy grinding events the 675 Ironite (= 4.5 mega refills) are gone faster than you can see. Not a trace of really long-term valuable investments. Sooner or later investors and product placement may become necessary after all, I fear...
    The prices are sick..,
    Really.., really.., SICK!

That's the reason i will NEVER give them money.., i'm not rich.., even if i would be.,
    I spend my money to developers who are FOR the players or users of their game/software..,

I can buy a game.., A FULL GAME for 20-30 Euros on Steam or something without ingame payments.., and have MUCH more than this what they are trying here to do.., and the developers of this games can live from this.., because they do a great job what makes players happy.., and happy players will buy the game or tell other gamers..,

Or i use a software which is COMPLETELY free, and a spent some time ago money, becauce i LOVE this software and used it over 7 years for FREE.., and could learn things i would never had the chance for..,
    THAT'S what i call humanity!

But even i love this game here.., what they are doing with it.., is in my eyes destroying it and it feels like they WANT that their players leave..,

no.., 200€ for virtual stuff.., this is SICK...

For me it is like others said..,
    The one moment i really think, yeah you did a nice job here, maybe now you will do it better NF..,
    and in the next moment you feel the pain in your face because you realize how naive you was...
    Last edited by Symbiote; 11-02-2018 at 02:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    2 refill = 0 frag or special items in lol, GG NF for your work on the game
    I don't know if many old players will play in 2019 with that NF team....MONEY is the only word in them mind
    Last edited by blade685; 11-02-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    This event is like the god event. You earn frags to collect souls. Such souls will give you frags to special Samourai eddie. This event is taking during 2 week-ends not only one. Which means that normally you can earn at least a character without spending ironite in the shop. but if you want all of them, you will have to. but there is a sacrifice event which I think will allow to earn lots of frags (like for the god event).
    But we don't need 2 weeks to finish the challenges of this events (2 days are enough) and I don't think we will find more souls after : I already used 13 souls (yes I buy the mega pack) & didn't get valuable players. So I don't think - or you are extremly lucky like Stormseye (Shinobi) or HuckFinn150 (Emperor) - that we can at least earn a character. About the sacrifice, it won't be like the Gods event who lasted 2 months, the frags won't be related to the samourais.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Wanderer, Shogun and Musashi Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    2 refill = 0 frag or special items in lol, GG NF for your work on the game
    I don't know if many old players will play in 2019 with that NF team....MONEY is the only word in them mind
    There won't be frags in LOL : only common souls and red runes

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    I don't think so. Only 7 days.

"Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Wanderer, Shogun and Musashi Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments."
    Last edited by Symbiote; 11-02-2018 at 02:55 PM.