Thread: Isle of Avalon

OS
    iOS

Isle of Avalon

Is this EVER going to be released?? Geez
    I love that there is another world in the works. Even if t takes awhile. The game will have quite a bit of content when Silent Planet and Isle of Avalon are out. Can’t complain about content after that!

Also looks like NF Parted ways with 50cc. Anyone else notice that?
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    Android
    Yes, it was the biggest surprise to see another world to come ... 19 maidens, it should not be paradise.
    This is going to keep us very busy.
    For now I am very satisfied with the graphics and characters of the night city.
    Yeah, I noticed that. Looks like it's Navigator Games now? But I can not say more about it.

OS
    iOS
    Well, it may be to early to speculate but is it possible that all Gods of Powerslave will be in Isle of Avalon. SPOILER ALERT Because the Alchemist says about Aisle of Avalon being a sanctuary for ancient eternal.

OS
    iOS
    If it follows the Maiden tune then we are looking at the 'Otherworld' which is linked to Arthurian legend - characters like the 19 maiden mentioned in the lyrics. One of which may be Morgan Lefey - so there could be a wealth of Arthurian based characters in there.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Lots of druid lore to pull from . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Isle of Avalon was unexpected for me only because I thought the next world to come would be a Trooper world, seeing as how they already have some of those characters in game already and none that would go with Isle Of Avalon. Perhaps the next one after that will be Trooper.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton Maiden View Post
    Isle of Avalon was unexpected for me only because I thought the next world to come would be a Trooper world, seeing as how they already have some of those characters in game already and none that would go with Isle Of Avalon. Perhaps the next one after that will be Trooper.
    Yea Adrian really outdone himself on this tune. Great lyrics and great mood music too. Brilliant backdrop for another world in this game.