Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You all are nuts...

Night City will be populated by the Angry Birds, Pumpkins, and XMas Dogs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Lol. I kinda hope so, lol. That would be rich.

OS
    iOS
    All gangster characters are confirmed to be in the game. These images say so. Look at the inspiration.

OS
    iOS
    Where do you find those and is a similar image available for most characters in the game somewhere? There is actually handy information there.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Where do you find those and is a similar image available for most characters in the game somewhere? There is actually handy information there.
    As I know, this kind of image are posted in social media, as part of publicity of releasing character.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Both Facebook and Instagram at Legacy of the beast

OS
    iOS
    Since I don't use either of those I guess I won't be seeing that information. Blah. That would be something cool to included in the Wiki if that ever happens.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android

OS
    iOS
    BREAKING NEWS. MUST SEE

OS
    iOS
    Nice picture - I think these is a good chance that the environment will be pretty cool - they are stepping up the look of things recently that is for sure. I mean lets have a fight in the Ruskin Arms or in the stairs of Charlottes little 'hotel of ill repute' - defo want to see some Maggie Thatcher posters and other imagery around the releases back then - so much they can use - the Phantoms Opera maybe? The Rainbow venue or a martial arts venue to take on Shinobis - certianly has to be some alley way action as most of the covers have that going on - maybe a weird and wonderful Twilight Zone........the Twilight Zone should be one of this limited time events locations we sometimes get - that would be cool - I mean you can really switch things around with a Twilight Zone theme - reverse skills or battle with zero talisman effects in play. Personally I would like to see an environment where we could just play with the characters against each other to the old early characters can come out to play and have a decent battle - I three star zone or native four stars only.....even better native one stars only! LOL

If only new content was to the fore.....or even rehased old content to the fore!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496