Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    the drop rate is very low. for 240 SoT, received 70 frags and 20 lilith frags. Which explain the offer in the store, I guess...

OS
    Android
    Positive:
    - the current event has an overlap with the previous one, so LoL grinding is worth it now (I had hoped for that)
    - 2 new characters guaranteed to be available
    Not so positive:
    - the greed goes on: What is worse than 1 pay-only talisman set? Exactly, TWO pay-only Talisman sets at the same time.
    Seriously, guys, what's going on? Is the economic situation really so bad that you have to resort to such dirty things?
    If you only look at the last 2 weeks:
    First the huge increase of the slot gold prices, then the samurai event, which should tempt us players to spend 150€ and more. Then packages with relics that just disappear after 14 days and now the 2 talisman sets? Furthermore, my last 30 rare souls didn't create red eyes even once - coincidentally after the maybe "too beneficent" sacrificial event? Plus the "funny" bug that a 2* character suddenly drops out of legendary souls. Additional bugs that have been known for months.
    So there are really things going wrong at the moment. Like others, I'm really worried about the future of the game - very sad! I still have hope and am curious about Night City. But please don't try to fool us players, the general trend is (unfortunately) not to be overlooked anymore. Please don't kill our favorite game!

Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    More than 500 SoT in LoL X yielded 170 gangland fragments. 170!
    This is ridiculous!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    So far on around 500 SoT and had 230 gangland and 190 Lilith
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I've stopped. I got 205 fragments and no Lilith fragments. I pulled the soul and got trickster. I need to decide more time to upgrade talismans and my 4* toons for gauntlet.

OS
    iOS
    Drop rates are sh*t this time, but i saved my Ironite fpr this so - 180 runs on LOL XII-X and got the 2 event guys, fulfilled the blade achievements
    and got a mystic eddy and the assassin asian from the wanderer souls. 4 new toons for me - but Lillith frags only 250 and Rare souls 1 (in words one).
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    The drop rates are as usual. Lilith drops between. 1.2-1.8 frags per run, depends on how many 50 frag drops you get. Event frags drop between 2-3 frags per battle. You need to run several hundred battles over several days to even out the drop rate. They seem to drop in clusters.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They seem to drop in clusters.
    I noticed this too - I had one refill give me 60 gang and 50 Lilith, then another refill gave me 20 gang and that was it. RNG for you I guess!
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    So far, since Yesterday, I had 5 Mafia Souls (2 Tricksters, 1 Hellraiser, 1 unopened), completed 1 Lilith (needed only 100 fragments) and 135 needed for a 2nd Lilith.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    2 Mega Refills and other the free refills, collected fragments for barely 3 event souls. I claimed one and got the trickster. Thinking of playing it safe and get the A Hellraiser for 400 fragmenst from the store rather than ending up with two more tricksters. Does anyone have impression on the chances?

Lillith fragments are scarce for me, just 200 until now.