Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Trickster + Assassin Hellraiser

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a pair of unique, guaranteed 4★ characters!

From now until November 8th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Gangland Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen to get one of the two featured 4★ characters - Gunner Trickster or Assassin Hellraiser!

The Gunner Trickster and Assassin Hellraiser join the cast as new 4★ characters in Legacy of the Beast. Capable of stealing beneficial effects from random enemies at the start of battle and granting Physical Reflect shields to allies , the Gunner Trickster becomes a menace to teams that like to stack effects.

The Assassin Hellraiser on the other hand removes beneficial effects, including golden effects with each attack and grants random offensive beneficial effects as well as grant Shroud to his entire team!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Gangland Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!
    • Not trusting your luck to get both characters from Gangland Souls? Save up 400 Gangland Soul Fragments to purchase from the store either a Gunner Trickster Soul or an Assassin Hellraiser Soul so you can guarantee getting the debut pair!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up your Gunner Trickster and Assassin Hellraiser:

• Get a FREE 10 Gangland Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack” and “Assassin Experience Pack”! These provide ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up your new characters!
    • Various talisman packs are also available, including debut Venom Talismans, and Inspiration Talismans!

Venom Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to deal additional true damage to all enemies on Perfect Attacks, with a 35% chance to inflict Crave, Exhaust, and Blood Lust for 2 turns!

Inspiration Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to gain a 45% Chance to Extend the Duration of Beneficial Effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect Attacks. These Talismans also Lower the Duration of Beneficial Effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each attack.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Gangland Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, these characters are not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Wow, 2 more toons and talisman. Now two events for toons at the same time. 7 souls in seven days, that must be a record.

OS
    Android
    Hmm, right after I spent all my ironite on SoT refills for the The Blade of the Samurai Event, think I should have known better...
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    Android
    Tbh the Venom Talismans are more interesting than the characters themselves.

Those Guy Fawkes deals sound promising, but the description makes it sound like those lightbringer relics are only temporary... If that's true then I don't think anybody will spend $50 just for a temporary boost lmao.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 11-06-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    20 runs at level 10. Zero gangland frags

Update, restarted again and now have seen a couple of drops.
    Last edited by mikus666; 11-06-2018 at 01:55 AM.

OS
    iOS
    well 20 runs level X -- 85 Gangland frags... + 10 free from store...

It's not supposed to drop SOULS. It drops fragments.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    400 SoT, Roughly 50 runs on X

150 Gangland

125 Lillith - two were 50

Drop rates are really down.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    12 SoT fills here so far . . .

465 Gangland Frags
    200 Lilith Frags
    4 Rare Souls

Drop rates seem pretty normal to me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    480 SoT

390 Gangland frags
    40 Lilith frags
    6 Rare Souls

About normal for me on LoL Warrior. I get my best drops on Magus.
    SDTull-9900

I put in 150 SoT into refills and got .... 0 frags, 0 Lilith frags.

Seems to me like something went wrong there - I would have expected at least 5.

I reset the app and did a single battle and got 5.

Seems like this is almost certainly a bug with displaying the news item on a device that hasn't reset the app for the day not loading the necessary data.

GG
    Last edited by bort; 11-06-2018 at 05:54 AM.