Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    2 tricksters, 1 he'll raiser, I'll keep going till I get enough frags for a lilith soul, 90 left.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by vpachev View Post
    2 Mega Refills and other the free refills, collected fragments for barely 3 event souls. I claimed one and got the trickster. Thinking of playing it safe and get the A Hellraiser for 400 fragmenst from the store rather than ending up with two more tricksters. Does anyone have impression on the chances?

Lillith fragments are scarce for me, just 200 until now.
    Just opened two in one go, got one of each. Already had the trickste from the first soul. Had the same dilemma you're in, but made a bet and got lucky.

OS
    Android
    My first 4 event souls were Tricksters, then I finally pulled the Hellraiser on the 5th. The drop rates were better on the blue dungeon than the red one for me this time. The fragments seem to drop in clusters though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    The event will last another day, so let's wait and see. But so far my fragments drops (for both event character and Lilith) are well below those of the last events of this kind with the same inputs. With linear extrapolation I end up with 7 event characters instead of 10...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    so, we have tomorrow with sentinel lol(?), or it will end tonight?

OS
    iOS
    WTF IS GOING ON HERE??? Since reset I’ve done 20 runs on LOL VII and no event or Lilith fragments are dropping!! The event is on for one more day, so WTF???
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Hello GotN.

Apologies for any confusion. The Warring Gang event ended at today's daily reset. The Lord of Light Dungeons are remaining open however since we have the Blade of the Samurai Event running until November 9th. You should still be able to complete the event challenges for that event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    WTF IS GOING ON HERE??? Since reset I’ve done 20 runs on LOL VII and no event or Lilith fragments are dropping!! The event is on for one more day, so WTF???
    The same happens to me, too slow to realize the overlapping of events and that the Warring gang was just for two days...

Anyway, I finally got the green lilith, and two of each from the event souls.

OS
    Android
    The LoL grinding events for the event character + Lilith fragments always run for three days during warrior, magus and sentinel dungeons. This time it was a bit misleading due to the extra opening of the LoL dungeons, but again it is ALWAYS W/M/S days and I think it won't change in the future. Next month will have another of these events quite sure...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020