Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    The italian translation was not changed after the update, for the same reason i was asking about the purple rocket dog.
    BTW Gonzo in italian means "dumb".
    Yeah. I know, it's more like weirdo, though. My grandmother used to call me Gonzo when I was little :P

She was right LOL

Thanks for the vídeos Gonzo, things are clear now

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yeah. I know, it's more like weirdo, though. My grandmother used to call me Gonzo when I was little :P

She was right LOL
    Nah, "gonzo" is someone that can be fooled easily, not much someone that acts in a strange way.

i.e: "You paid that thing much more than the needed you are a gonzo".
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    I shouldn't have trusted that old lady then

OS
    iOS
    How do I make a video?? Please and thanks.

OS
    Android
    I used Mobizen for Android. It's ok I guess, it kinda makes the game lag a bit.

OS
    Android
    Question since I just lucked out and pulled an Alliance General:

I'm low on health talismans at the moment since had to make space recently. I noticed that this character has a high MR rating. Would it be worth substituting one green set for a yellow set that increases Special based on MR to increase the rate at which this character generates fury? The set in question also increases health and attack.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Question since I just lucked out and pulled an Alliance General:

I'm low on health talismans at the moment since had to make space recently. I noticed that this character has a high MR rating. Would it be worth substituting one green set for a yellow set that increases Special based on MR to increase the rate at which this character generates fury? The set in question also increases health and attack.
    Congrats! He's a fantastic character and has become a staple on my team. I feel your pain on a shortage of health talismans. My recommendation is go green ASAP -all of them. That said I'm currently running 5/6 green and 1 red. I'll prob swap that one out later too. I've got a pair of health talismans (overwhelming) and a trio of energy talisman (overwhelming) [these insure he's always stealing energy and building fury].

His attack runs on max HP so the best strategy is all green. Until then you can throw some reds in to take advantage of his true damage by keeping your attack # high.

Have fun!