Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Defeat teams with Magus Lilith, Hallowed Ed, Alchemist without primordials talisman

For me that team is unbeatable wihout primordial talismans.
    The Magus Lilith has destiny talismans of course, and the others are Hallowed Eddie with Valor, Horus with eternal and Alchemist doesn't matter.

Simply is impossible to beat a team like that, I can't find a good strategy. That team appeared to me in the AA lavel of Gauntlet, and wihout restrictions for me is impossible to win, so using only red and green characters is harder ...
    Any advice ??
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    I used FOTD (echo, stone), Regina (strike, energy), Wickerman (nightmare, iron and one blind), Icarus (avenger, guard) and warrior pyro (sustaining, assassin)

OS
    Android
    Do you have Valor? Purge?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Yes, but didn't use them on this. I played this team in the gauntlet on the same level.

OS
    Android
    I used warrior death dog on that one with serenity and any red of your choice The serenity cleanse is nice and if he dies then revives the buffs help. His power move with cleanse and immunity buffs while permadeath the other team comes in handy. Dont forget green desert warrior, his normal move can disable m lilith passive block and his power move can heal, while having eternal talis on him.

OS
    Android
    You can try healing focused team with Sentinel Golden Son. Or you can try to keep that team stunned. Magus Lilith is not a big problem, if you can disable her passive. Desert Guardian and Run to the Hills Eddie can do it. Witch Doctor and Hellraisers also can be very nasty against Horus.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    At AAA I got Doomsday, Magus Lilith with Destiny, Alchemist and Sekhmet with Echo. After losing 2 times with teams that tried to block ML beneficial effects I got through this very tough setup with Clansman Guard/Fate and 3 red Liliths with Counterstrike/Guard on 2 and other had Echo/Advantage. This team blasted them and would probably fail if ML got invincibility on first strike like she usually does.

OS
    Android
    All right thanks everybody for the suggestions. The problem for me is Horus paired with Magus Lilith.
    If they win the coin toss, without immunity to the whole team, the loss is almost 100 % because of Horus stun.
    So If have to use only red and green characters, only the red hell dog grants immunity to the whole team, but only for the first turn and his damage is too low.
    I have purge, eternal and valor talismans, so maybe Alexander Eddie with valor, green desert warrior with eternal, Sekmeth with purge and Witch Doctor or Red Hellraiser can have a chance ...
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    You can try red warrior death dog with angel, if possible put angel on another toon.. if they go first death dog is still go to use power move to apply immunity to the team. Do you have any toons that can cleans.

OS
    Android
    You might try and focus on Horus first. I do that often when facing his and the corrupt general. There stun is aggravating.