Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Thanks for everything.

Hey guys, Im quitting Legacy of the Beast. I wanted to thank you guys for all support and kindness. I got tired of this game because it is not fun for me anymore. I got tired of waiting for new real challenges, new content. Some of you would say wtf is this guy talking about, we will get night city in a couple of weeks, but the truth is this new world doesn't hype much. I know I will be defeating it in 1 or 2 days, cause that's what took me to defeat all stages of bnw back in the day.

I completed all the big goals in this game, some of you can say go and get the eternal/god rank in the arena and gauntlet; but the truth is I already did it 13 and 2 times respectively. I even got the highest score in the arena just to establish a challenge for me. The only final goal in this game is to get all characters, and the devs are adding new ones every month, so this game has become such a boring routine, get the new toon, through grinding lol/bnw, then sacrifice event, then arena event. And the cycle repeats over and over and over again. Not fun for me anymore.

Thank you guys for everything and best of luck for all of you.

You can delete me as a trooper because I won't give you any flags from now and on.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Carlos, you are / were one of the true masterminds of this game.

It's tough seeing you go - things won't be the same without you. Best wishes amigo!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Carlos, you are truly one of the masters of this game a huge part of the forum. I was wondering why I haven't seen you at the top of the Gauntlet lately. So sad to see you go, but everything you say is true. Adding new characters at a ridicules rate, and not even trying to fix bugs is annoying. Then adding the exclusive limited edition special toons, is equally annoying. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth honestly.

Thank you, and all the best to you man!

OS
    Android
    Really sad to see a true master of the game leaving, but I definitely understand where you are coming from with the exclusivity of certain new characters. I always enjoyed your posts and salute you going out as one of the very best to play LOTB! Best of luck to you in the real world! \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    everything is true,and agree with you 100%
    maybe it's time to find another game or something good in real life...

OS
    iOS
    If you don't have a teenager running you ragged pick real life (I love teenagers but sometimes you need an escape lol).
    If you are the teenager then definitely choose real life!
    If you are somewhere between a teenager and middle aged pick real life!
    Whatever you do find balance between these games and real life.

I hate to see Carols go as well. Definitely a legacy within the legacy!
    I wish I had more time to play so I could run up the leader board and challenge a few of the greats before they are all gone...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Damn, Carlos! I think I am the last one still not quitting this game from The Cool Guys...
    And now who is going to update your Arena list
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Not seeing you at top latest months told something was going on and here you are. As you said this game has become really really boring with infinite grinding, fortunately I am spending my time on another game since last 3 weeks and I am having much more fun.

Cuídate mucho, saludos desde Perú mi hermano colombiano.

OS
    Android
    Sad day, but quite understandable. Good luck in whatever you throw yourself into Carlos. I suspect that whatever it is, you'll make quite a mark.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I hate to see another great one leaving the game. I definitely understand and agree with everything you said. T-Man pretty muched summed up my feelings about all the limited edition exclusive characters, really getting sick of it myself. It would be okay if they would just make this a real game where you actually had to accomplish something meaningful to earn them. If all those limited characters just rotate as drops through heroic souls instead of fragments, it might be the thing that pushes more of us away. Good luck in your post Legacy endeavours and thanks for the time you've spent keeping up with all the arena scores and acknowledging other players achievements as well.