Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Why don’t you start with taking a long break? Don’t be hasty and leave forever. Maybe in a few months or a year if the game is still around there will be a lot more to do and it will be fresh.

OS
    Android
    Ahhh Carlos such a shame to see you go mate, you will most definitely be missed round here, it's already been said but it's perfectly understandable with the way things are here these days... Is there someone you could fill in regarding the process for arena winners uploading etc? That will also be missed... Good luck in whatever you decide to have a go at.

I a had a feeling this was coming, I haven't seen your name in the Arena at all lately... All the best!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It's sad, but not surprising! You have reached everything here (for what it is worth it). Thank you very much for your contributions.
    Now we are not many more who are there from the beginning. Maybe such mobile games are not even made for it. Especially since the latest developments are more than questionable. In many areas the game has become a kind of "manager" game, but it still takes a lot of time. For me it's still ok, because you can do a lot on the side and I still enjoy PvP and Gauntlet. But even if you've rocked those two like you have, I can understand that the appeal and the challenge are missing. Even without having been #1 it will probably go like this for many - especially the old-established ones.
    In this sense have fun with the next challenges and all the best!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Another reliable player gone ...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    As others have said - sorry to see one more of the long term players leaving the game. Especially one that contributed so much on here too. I also understand the issues at play and I and others have said much the same thing over recent weeks and months (if not year!). The future of the game is not what I once thought it might be - that may change but I am less bothered about it all these days as my game playing (non-auto) is so minimal now and even when I do want to play manual in arena or gauntlet the outcomes can be so random and weird as to make the whole thing I bit of a joke so I tend not to bother too much about it all.

A good example today - played three arena matches and got owned in all of them. There was so much RNG against me I may as well nto bothered playing manual and hit auto - this for me is what is killing the game - it is almost no longer a game - it is an Eddie and character collection where you can use what you collect to fill some time - there is no real challenge other than maybe gauntlet as so much of it is luck or lack of.

Damn shame too as I do like a lot about the game - I still play it a lot (on auto - because I can) but when I dip into playing manual it is just a confusing mess mostly, bugs will never really go away and we will forever be clawing for new content or missions/targets/achievments to go for - that does not make money which the game does need for sure - and I do understand that it cannot run on no income as folk need paid. I just wish they could focus more on the playing experience of long term players who have little to play for other than the new character chase every week - we all love to get new characters but it such a nightmare at the moment it is just getting way too much for most of us...saying that there does seem to be an awful lot of new players from what I can tell so maybe the short term gain of new blooed is helping the devs make some game money - who really knows?

I wonder when the accounts are due to be published for NF here in the UK - I have seen a couple of sets of accounts so there must be abother one due soon. That will be interesting reading!

Anyway, sorry to see you go Carlos - you wont be the last that is for sure. Take care and I hope you consider coming back to the madness somewhere down the line!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Banned
    And another one and those [moderator] [moderator] don't change anything.

This week their stupid cheating is worster than ever, I believe those loved new players without relics get a protection for a few rounds.

And the [moderator] don't even answer anymore, I even pm'ed one of the [moderator] - nothing.

P.S.
    @amthir: I know I can quit.

OS
    Android
    A couple of guys asked me for the stats on the highest score so here they are

Name:  Highest.png
Views: 265
Size:  685.2 KB
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    That's a true ETERNAL score, amazing!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Just saw this thread. I was hoping you'd make it to Night City, C, but I totally get it. Best of luck to you and yours, Mofo!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    dear carlos, for me you are among the top 3 players the game ever saw. not sure who is the best of the legends jofer, gmac or you. but with all the endurance you have shown over the time and with all your valuable contributions you are a big favourite in this legend list.

the game will lose one great player and an even better person.

best of luck with your non lotb career, i have the feeling we might see us again in another universe

take care amigo

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.