Hey guys, Im quitting Legacy of the Beast. I wanted to thank you guys for all support and kindness. I got tired of this game because it is not fun for me anymore. I got tired of waiting for new real challenges, new content. Some of you would say wtf is this guy talking about, we will get night city in a couple of weeks, but the truth is this new world doesn't hype much. I know I will be defeating it in 1 or 2 days, cause that's what took me to defeat all stages of bnw back in the day.

I completed all the big goals in this game, some of you can say go and get the eternal/god rank in the arena and gauntlet; but the truth is I already did it 13 and 2 times respectively. I even got the highest score in the arena just to establish a challenge for me. The only final goal in this game is to get all characters, and the devs are adding new ones every month, so this game has become such a boring routine, get the new toon, through grinding lol/bnw, then sacrifice event, then arena event. And the cycle repeats over and over and over again. Not fun for me anymore.

Thank you guys for everything and best of luck for all of you.

You can delete me as a trooper because I won't give you any flags from now and on.