Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Mythic Well Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Mythical Fragments + EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Get the new Mimic Talismans and Mythical Soul Fragments from Sacrifice!

From now until November 17th at 4 PM PT, the new Mimic Talismans have become available!

Mimic Talismans are yellow talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Copy all the Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects of a random enemy at the start of battle. This set will also allow you to Copy one beneficial effect from a random enemy after each action!

The main way you can get Mimic Talismans is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Mimic Talismans as a bonus for Vortexes! Additional event rewards also include Warrior, Magus or Sentinel Mythical Soul Fragments which you will receive as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 35 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 75 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 150 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 250 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 500 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 350 Mythical Soul Fragments, and 1, 2 OR 4 Mimic Talismans (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

Note: The Mythical Soul Fragments received will be randomly selected from 1 of the following 3 Mythical Soul Fragment classes: Warrior, Magus, Sentinel.

You can also earn a FULL SET of Mimic Talismans by completing Sacrifice-themed event challenges, as well as Warrior, Magus and Sentinel Mythical Soul Fragments!

Finally, Mimic Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

OS
    iOS
    100k sacrefice give me 3 mithical souls and 4 mimic talismans,done event for me...

OS
    Android
    Still got 10K of essence to do but that won't take long, for now all saved souls sacrificed and I finally pulled Icarus, Woohoo! already got him powered up to 100 and fully sharded, finished sharding Phantom Ed and a couple of others.
    What do people suggest I place in Icarus in the way of Talisman?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Any bugs on this event? No bonus talismans like the Primordials? Rags, I like the Destiny/Advantage on Icarus and what is effective is running twin Icarus so the 1st one hits and installs the burns and 2nd one hits again and removes all the beneficial effects because of the burns. Also can work with warrior Mayan Priestess until you get a second Icarus. One more month til Santa!

OS
    Android
    You're a very knowledgable fellow Edsel, Many Thanks.
    I only just got my first Icarus, think it may be a while before it drops another... then again dupe souls seem to rain after the first one is acquired..
    I do have Warrior Mayan Priestess too it's the only one I felt was so worthless I never skill sharded her...

OS
    Android
    For me, server service unavailable! Can't log in... am I the only one?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Can't even get in the game. #ServerError duh...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    For me, server service unavailable! Can't log in... am I the only one?
    Same here...
    That was quick...

OS
    Android
    There's a hiccup with the server again I can't do my troopers due to traffic I suspect...

OS
    iOS
    Guess the server crashed. Right at a victory in a Gaunlet battle and lock up for me. I don’t want to force close. This better not cost me a loss.

This indeed gave me a lost and killed my shot at the top spot. I realize this isn’t the thread for this, but it will generally go ignored regardless. Devs can you make good on this?

Name:  62F93323-CC83-496D-9D5C-783A210AC9AB.png
Views: 630
Size:  1.27 MB

Name:  8958BDF2-11B6-4BE9-8BC4-2041C2146EEC.png
Views: 635
Size:  1.28 MB
    Last edited by T-Man; 11-10-2018 at 01:53 AM.