Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I thought that the talismans were supposed to drop all 3 subtypes...so far i have got 6xWill, so i either misunderstood that part, i’m extremely unlucky or something went titts up (as usual).

@Stormseye: This is the third sac event that i have observed this phenomenon. i only get Leg souls and skill shards from tier6 (i only do those). But it seems to normalize after some time. last time it was the next day, today it stopped around 11am and i get rare souls now too. no idea what is causing it in this pile of messy bugs...

OS
    iOS
    What toons are best for Mimic Talismans?

OS
    Android
    3 mythical magus souls, and got 2 Edwar the great and 1 dog

OS
    Android
    WOW,this has been my best SAC event yet. I have acquired Samurai Eddie,Shaman Eddie,Viking Eddie,Visions Eddie,Mystic Eddie,Rainmaker Eddie,A dupe Clansman and The Witch Doctor. Plus a Whole bunch of Character dupes. The only downside is I still haven't gotten The Prisoner.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    WOW,this has been my best SAC event yet. I have acquired Samurai Eddie,Shaman Eddie,Viking Eddie,Visions Eddie,Mystic Eddie,Rainmaker Eddie,A dupe Clansman and The Witch Doctor. Plus a Whole bunch of Character dupes. The only downside is I still haven't gotten The Prisoner.
    Well that effort should keep you in the LOL dungeons for a while levelling all of those Eddies up! Nice work!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    What toons are best for Mimic Talismans?
    they are ready but still thinking who is best for them...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    That said I'm collecting as many Sentinel mythical soul fragments as I can, as the only Sentinel character that I don't have in the Mythical souls is Icarus (shows as a 1 in 7 chance?).
    FWIW: I ended up with the following number of Mythical souls:
    Warrior: 10
    Sentinel: 7
    Magus: 11

Seeing a real difference in the amount of Sentinel Mythical soul fragments being handed out compared to Warrior/Magus.

That said, I dropped all 7 of the Sentinel Mythical souls and finally got Icarus (well, 2 Icarus, 1 PoM, 2 Pharaohs and 2 Witch Doctors).

Oh and I now seem to have 15 Mimic relics.

Definitely looking like I'll just churn through any common and rare souls I have/get over the next week and keep all the remaining Mythical and Heroic souls for better character rotations.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I earned enough frags for 5 red, 4 blue and 4 green mythical souls. The least was the green frags but not by much. I haven't used them since I have all the mythical toons. The only toons i am missing are the special rare toons that can't be currently earned

OS
    Android
    Same problem here... butI look in heroic souls to see what's coming up in a few weeks time there's usually one or two rotated so it's worth keeping the heroic souls for those times...
    Like Stormseye said earlier when you already have everything basically save those mythical souls for the inclusion of new characters...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    NF has set this event really clever in times when many players motivation to play was down cause of the flooding of characters! Relatively easy to get new 5*s if you need those in offer. I hope they will soon do something for old guys like me, who have no choice but to keep the mystical souls. Congrats to everybody who pulled great characters out of this event!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀