Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Think I might just sacrifice all my non-heroic and non-mythical souls.

Finished the actual rewards part about 10 mins after the event started. That said I'm collecting as many Sentinel mythical soul fragments as I can, as the only Sentinel character that I don't have in the Mythical souls is Icarus (shows as a 1 in 7 chance?). Unless of course, I get one out of the souls I'm redeeming in the book for sacrifice.

I currently have all the Magus and Warrior characters available in those Mythical souls, so might just hold onto them till something new appears, so I have a good chance of getting that.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The last sac event was a week long carpal tunnel test. Didn't have any free time to play. Just kept switching between screens, sac the pumpkins, redeem souls, level up and repeat. This time you can do a few snacking rounds and be done with it. Unless you want more than one set of talisman and need several vortex fills.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I dropped 4 precious souls, went to my team and not there. Sure enough go back to book of souls and they are still there. Tried one more time for the same result. So yeah I'm gonna take a break for a little while until I know for sure the game is working.

Issues during a sac event? Say it isn't so! :P
    I lost also prescious soul. But who cares, just got Icaros from rare soul. .. And then 2 more.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Got the corrupt general, witch doctor and G valkyrie from the event and few other dupes. Rainmaker and mystic still evasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I currently have all the Magus and Warrior characters available in those Mythical souls, so might just hold onto them till something new appears, so I have a good chance of getting that.
    I hope they add some characters soon too. Turns out mythical souls at a certain point would be good if one decides to develop dupes for some reason like gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Server error every few minutes. That if I'm able to even log in to the game. The last couple of hours were painful.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Finally got two of the Eddies I've been waiting for, Shaman (W. Mythical) and Crusader (Rare Soul).
    Also very happy with some of the dupes I picked up, mainly Samurai (Rare Soul) and POM (S. Mythical). Might help me get somewhere in Gauntlet lol.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    why no assassin and gunnner mistical fragments?

OS
    iOS
    This event is really great for those missing some 5* warrior, sentinel or magus characters. Unfortunately, I miss none of them you can get atm from the mystical souls. Will go after them anyway, but safe them until there is a new character available through them. Like Ip4 I don’t understand why there are no G/A fragments. That would have been really great. So what’s the reason for excluding them? I don’t see any!

Did 2 vortexes so far and got mostly sentinel fragments (about as much as warrior and magus combined), so that is not very balanced!

Another thing: just got a Samurai Eddie from Sacrifice. When I went to my inventory I saw that he had 5 skill shards on him. Pretty surprising (hope devs don’t take them away cause I mentioned that here )!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Still trying to determine if this was a good event or not but I guess it is relative to what you have collected already. I have everything these Mythical souls offer so I am just holding on to them. Did about 4 vortex fills with lots of leftover 5* dupes from the previous sacrifice event.

As others have said it would have been nice to have Gunner/Assassin sets and include Beast in those.

I will say that of all the Vortex and tiers I dropped I never received any Rare souls which I covet more since they can drop the Samurais I am missing. Did get my legendary stack to 25 so i will sit on all these until the next big 5* shows and
    Is available from non-event souls.

Would have also been nice to see 2 talisman offerings instead of just one that from my checking will only work on a handful of Eddies.

PoM
    Aces High
    Cyborg
    Navigator
    Soldier

Those are all I could see in terms of Eddies. Lots more options with allies though.

Done with event now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    This event is really great for those missing some 5* warrior, sentinel or magus characters. Unfortunately, I miss none of them you can get atm from the mystical souls. Will go after them anyway, but safe them until there is a new character available through them. Like Ip4 I don’t understand why there are no G/A fragments. That would have been really great. So what’s the reason for excluding them? I don’t see any!

Did 2 vortexes so far and got mostly sentinel fragments (about as much as warrior and magus combined), so that is not very balanced!

Another thing: just got a Samurai Eddie from Sacrifice. When I went to my inventory I saw that he had 5 skill shards on him. Pretty surprising (hope devs don’t take them away cause I mentioned that here )!
    Funny enough, I had something similar happen. Got him as a dupe, and when I went into the sacrifice pit, he was marked as sharded. Then checked him and he had none. Stuck a few on him about an hour later after I got some from the rewards.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado