OS
    Android

Ranking after Game Update

I dont know how I went from rank of 100 to 600 after the last game update/server outage. I only lost 1 battle. I then did a refresh and ended up with the top 25 players in my list. I dont understand how these rankings can change that dramatically in 10 minutes of down time. I can make the rank back up, but dont understand how I pulled the top players as my attack list.

I've seen these rank changings before with a server outage.

OS
    Android
    Muzzleloader you can match anyone any day I know what your defence is capable of!
    Just smash them all and next go round it will be better. I'll look for you in my revenge list...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I am only running a lone Eddie defense and it is not really important, since i dont need the rewards. I was just letting other people know this does happen. If someone is trying to keep rank it could be quite frustrating.

I ran a lone Eddie defense all week and only fought 100 matches and still was ranked 100. A strong defense is not really needed, just win all the easy revenge matches. It takes only a few seconds and is not frustrating.

I came across a lot of players in the 2100 trophy range with gods, liliths and hallowed Eddie. It must be really frustrating to newer player to come across these defenses. Most dont have the relics , but for newer players without all the OP talisman it must seem like a nightmare.