OS
    Android

Please REMOVE sorting characters!!!

For God's sake!
    We don't need "sorting" feature, we want "See only..." feature instead!
    Since Gauntled was added we must find proper characer type, while having a lot of them the "sorting" is totally useless, cause we must scroll characters.
    Please add options (buttons with proper colour):
    - see only Warriors
    - see only Sentinels
    - see only Magus
    - see only Asassins
    - see only Gunners
    It will help us a lot to match proper character type to gauntlet's requirements...
    Imagine that we can switch on 2 buttons: Warriors+Magus and easly can find them in chars list instead of scrolling throughout all characters from list...
    Thank you!
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!

OS
    iOS
    +1 .

OS
    Android
    The sort only feature would be nice. I also previously suggested have a favorite list. Maybe have 20 or so that you use the most, that could be timesaving in both gauntlet and arena.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The feature I would love to see is the possibility to build teams with proper talisman placement and save them for later use.
    Enter a fight, just chose a team from the menu.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Since every change seems to take a lot of time, what i'd be glad to see first of all would be two simple button added:

top/bottom buttons to quickly go from a list's margin to the other. Is it possible? I'm really sick of scrolling left and right for hours for the gauntlet :///

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    The feature I would love to see is the possibility to build teams with proper talisman placement and save them for later use.
    Enter a fight, just chose a team from the menu.
    This would be great. Or even better, just build a character with the Talisman load out you like and save it. If you overlap on the Use of the Tailsmans then you get an error or something.

ie: I only use my Gunner CotDs in the Gauntlet. It would be nice just to have the Primoridals saved on them with out having to flip them around. I just can't use them both at the same time with the same set of Tails.

You can also have them on the Gunner Golden Son and Prisoner. Just can't overlap. Would be so nice.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

adding:

See only maxed characters
    See only locked/unlocked characters

Right now the sorting is doubly idiotic in that you cannot control the order of the sort AND the results of the sort appear to be random.

Example: You want to sort by star level descending, level ascending - ie, find all your low level, high star characters for talisman and leveling, or selecting to gain xp. You select star desc, then level asc, but the level supersedes the star regardless, sorting by level asc, star desc, making the search *entirely* useless.

Next when you sort by class it is not consistent, either in 'my team' or when selecting toons for levels. Sometimes its warrior first, sometimes its another class, and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.