Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Daedelus in Heroic Souls on December 10

Heroic Souls just rotated tonight. Daedelus enters the rotation on December 10 along with Mystic Eddie and fragments for Vampire Hunter Eddie.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Yea seen it, hoarding heroic frags to give myself the chance to get a early xmas present as he's the only missing toon atm final frontier Eddie along with. Ginger Crossed 🤘

OS
    iOS
    Same here. Fragments for around 100 heroic souls so far and this is the only character from them I am missing in months. Looking very forward! Hope RNG doesn‘t kick my ass 😝
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I have 115 Heroic Souls saved up for when characters like him finally appear.

If I don’t get him I’ll be annoyed.

OS
    Android
    5500 heroic frags so far.

Hope get him without spend it all, because I still miss baroness redan, musashi (assassin samurai) and count (but this one I don't be sure if will be avaible in heroic souls).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    5500 heroic frags so far.

Hope get him without spend it all, because I still miss baroness redan, musashi (assassin samurai) and count (but this one I don't be sure if will be avaible in heroic souls).
    and how can you be sure with baroness and the count? They already said they will be in heroic souls?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    and how can you be sure with baroness and the count? They already said they will be in heroic souls?
    Actually, yes.

To be sure, today I went check the release threads of that toons I mentioned and all will be, eventually, in a heroic souls rotation.

OS
    Android
    So last night I had a swipe left dream about opening Heroic souls to snag Daedalus and it started me thinking about soul opening techniques, potential NF tampering conspiracies, and how to most efficiently utilize my stacks to get the uber rare characters that are coming up in prize rotation. Recently I opened a stack of 70 heroic souls instead of 3 event souls which looked very similar. The result was 2 Assassin Child of the Damned, 7 Breeg Eddies, 1 Soldier, and the rest 3 star clowns. No Hallowed which was the other 5 star prize. I want to open souls one at a time to not waste them once I get Daedelus or any of the other desired 5 stars, but am skeptical of if you open a group of souls at once you have increased chances of getting better characters. Or I have heard some say they warm up the sac pit first with some regular souls to get things flowing and then open up the good ones. NF says it makes no difference about player level, how many characters you already have, how you open souls but I wonder. Seems like lots of entry level players get increased odds of getting better results from opening souls, many of us speculate on this. I have 214 heroic souls reserved and will try 1 at a time opening with paranoia or be brave with 10 per swipe if I feel lucky. Damn I just hate the thought of last Christmas buying a pack of souls trying to get Coalviver and being ripped off for ironite getting all 3star shit!

OS
    Android
    Well, I tried yesterday to get the Rainmaker : 40 heroic souls ... 1 prisonner and 3* ... and still no Rainmaker (and no heroic frags too )
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Not sure if there is anything currently in Heroic souls I need - I wil once Redan and any of the more recent ones go in - but other than that my signature tells you all what I need - I am hoping xmas gives me a chance to get Coalgiver and Krampus at least! Hopefully the Beast gets added to frontier coins shop or Heroic so i can get him too.

I certainly have a shed load of Shinobi (only one warrier though) so that is nice - they are decent characters for gauntlet and can help a lot.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496