OS
    Android

Charakters with disable passive effects?

Hey, which Chars have active skills to disable passives? I know beast eddie, but i need more for those blockers in SS... really, there only Teams
    With prisoner, magus Lilith or seth..

OS
    Android

Well, Sentinel Desert Guardian disables passive of a single target with basic attack. Also, Hallowed Eddie with Wide Arc power move (AoE). I'm sure there's more, but I'm unable to check it right now

OS
    Android
    The following characters are able to disable passives in one way or another:
    Eddies - Beast, Eternity, Hallowed, Run To The Hills
    Sentinel - Desert Guardian
    Gunner - Chopper, Prisoner
    Assassin - Death Dog, Undead Axis Gunner.

As of right now, there aren't any Warrior or Magus class characters that can disable passives.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    There needs to be more toons who can disable passive. I am on SS level in gauntlet. The first team was emperor samari Eddie and 3 shinobi girls. Then 3 teams in a row with hallowed Eddie and m lilith, 2 have osiris.

Dont know how the top players get past these teams and still have teams for SSS level in gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    There needs to be more toons who can disable passive. I am on SS level in gauntlet. The first team was emperor samari Eddie and 3 shinobi girls. Then 3 teams in a row with hallowed Eddie and m lilith, 2 have osiris.

Dont know how the top players get past these teams and still have teams for SSS level in gauntlet.
    Hi Muzzleloader you might try hitting HE with damage over time effects, I'm having a fair degree of success killing him with burns to spite M Lillith still being active...
    He only takes 50% damage whilst your hitting him, the rest takes effect as it becomes the defences turn..

You could try, Icarus, W Mayan Priestess, and a myriad of other minor characters with magic burn.. good luck !
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan