Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Any talisman that could grant POM Eddie’s Fury would be a battle ender on any natural 5 star character. Forget the lightning, comet, quake etc skills. Mad World is hands down the best skill I’ve seen in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah I use HE and even I have to agree something has to be done as good as HE is now, which was a welcome tweak in my opinion I'm over the HE, Alchemist combo time to balance things up and restore any number of possibilities with different Ed and Ally combo's.. Every single Arena battle should make the attacker think twice about the team their going to play... just like Gauntlet at the upper levels..

I had thought simply taking away HE's extra turn after fury would do it but I like this idea even more!
    Yea Halloween is over. Time to take away the extra power already. Maybe next year bring it back for awhile.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    My thought is it would absolutely mix things up. Everyone at the top of PVP is using HE and the Alchemist and winning due to all the extra turns alone. Have the ability to disable that and there's balance.
    I used POM Eddie (with Icarus, Prisoner & Horus) against 95% of the top 100 using HE, Alchemist, Magus Lilith and either Prisoner or Sehkmet. It wasn’t easy but I did win a lot. Must have been the matchup.

OS
    iOS
    Doomsday also does a decent job against the HE teams... but regardless... once HE gets those 8 extra turns, they typically win.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    True. It was pretty bad. They need to nerf HE soon whether or not they create a talisman that can stop extra turns or not. I agree it would be nice.

OS
    Android
    I leave my own defence open saying this but Prisoner can be the undoing of the whole HE/Alchemist thing you see Prisoner opens the match with disable passive, that is the time to jump on Alchemist snuff him out and the whole team drops very quickly,Ihave been railroaded several times due to this... the new Assasin Fat dude anda few of the Shinobi crew can bring the whole defence plan undone very quickly, there are only a handful of teams leaving it up as there defence but it's very effective...time for defence changes...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    With the next tuning and/or characters and/or Talisman, the metric will change. Probably we will rather see some buffs on other chars and some debuffs for HE and the Alchemist in the next but one tuning. So the current meta is a bit ridiculus, but also fun to play AND the best thing: almost everybody can benefit from it as the most ingredients for it were highly available because of the last 2 sacrifice events. So this is ok and as we know the metric changes every 4-6 weeks usually. In general I hope that future tunings and new characters/Talisman lead to a more balanced playing field. I mean we have so many characters and stuff in the meanwhile (which is needed for Gauntlet also, yes), but the metric leads to a situation in PvP where one combo is by far more beneficial than every other combo... as I said, it's funny for some weeks but in the long run a higher diversity in both, defense and attack team setups will be more fun and challenge for sure!

Apart from that I think a skill and/or Talisman that can prevent extra turns specifically is a bit over the top. Some more "balanced" additions would be:
    - new skill and Talisman that can remove/block Talisman effects
    - new introduction of PERFECT blind and PERFECT accuracy down (together with a passive or skill like the one from Osiris but for DEbuffs that makes e.g. blind into PERFECT blind)
    - a more balanced cleanse approach (do you remember when the gunner Valkyrie was the "best" cleanser, but needed 6 or 7 power to do so? And now the Alchemist does this even better with his basic skill...!?)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    What about different sets of talismans that would grant specific fury skills, Or a talisman set that would allow you to copy/borrow an opponent's fury skill?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    What about different sets of talismans that would grant specific fury skills, Or a talisman set that would allow you to copy/borrow an opponent's fury skill?
    This is brilliant, seeing as they have released Eddie’s with no Fury, and recently a charater without Talisman restrictions why not one that uses the opponent Eddie’s Fury. That would really change things up.

I also like the idea of more “ Perfect” negative effects since Alchemist can cleanse any effect with his basic.’

OS
    iOS
    Mr. Yup,
    I have to endorse you for the attitude in this post. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. (Even though it came from yupism - yes there is a word for it ) you've controlled your emotions, considered the problem and gave a plausible proposal towards the solution. If you'd repeat that process every time before posting you'd have a potential to greatly contribute to this forum and the game and make it a cleaner and better place.

Now, I like the idea, just needs some tweaking to it.
    First, the alchemist simply clears all debuffs. So, any kind of debuff, even silver that would "block extra turn" wouldn't have any effect on that team. And I believe that is your first world problem atm. So it's up to devs to nerf that to exclude cleansing silvers (I'm sorry, transforming to invincibility- even worse then cleanse itself).
    On the other hand, "block extra turn" would affect other sorts of teams greatly, so there is potential. And the defense is existing already, serenity talismans, so it wouldn't be out of balance.