Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    An option would have a 2 set talisman randomly block extra turn as a passive, that way it would it would only be a chance to block extra turns. This way it would be a gamble to use these talisman. If it is a passive talisman limit it to to X number or turns.

A second option could be to inflict extra turn block on perfect hits. Maybe make it a four set talisman to make it a more specific talisman/ toon option.

There can be many other options, but try not to make it to OP as with other talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    There’s another way to solve this issue, and it is limiting the number of extra turns to one or two max.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Mr. Yup,
    I have to endorse you for the attitude in this post. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. (Even though it came from yupism - yes there is a word for it ) you've controlled your emotions, considered the problem and gave a plausible proposal towards the solution. If you'd repeat that process every time before posting you'd have a potential to greatly contribute to this forum and the game and make it a cleaner and better place.
    Such arrogance! Your condescension is noted and you are free to keep it to yourself, bub. Or, are you asking me how I think you should behave?? That can't be it, because clearly you think you know everything.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Truth is I like being moderately arrogant. And I am sorry I was wrong...
    But, the point is that you have a potentially good idea there though.

Banned
    I think that those talismans already exist and the defence-teams becomes them additionally applied :-)

OS
    iOS
    I'd like to see a few more decent two set tallies - not bothered what but just to give more options for characters geared to 3 two-sets. An idea I also like is to have colourless tallies - likely two sets as well to not make them to crazy....might break the game though as it could get out of hand if they were near to OP - I guess be careful what you make them but that would be a valuable set to have I think....pretty sure these will come at some point like the colourless shards etc...but maybe not!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Single talisman ideas:
    I you are like me, you have that character with a set of nice talismans and then one odd slot with a lone and almost useless single talisman of another color filling a required slot. It's not really doing anything except for stats. I propose a new type of talisman. One of each color that would provide a single benefit similar to what sets do except much more limited in scope. If we want to take it a little further you could have these single talismans have synergy with colors they are not usually found with such as works with a talisman that they normally have class advantage against. For example you have one slot with an assassin talisman and one slot with a gunner talisman and they provide additional benefits together. Finally, perhaps they could add a multicolored talisman that works in all slots. They already have multicolor shards. Post what talisman ideas you may have. I posted this here for discussion.

OS
    Android
    The first idea that comes to mind would be a one-shot talisman that gives a single buff or ability as a skill that can only be used once. Add 2 energy instantly. Get a one-off heal for a character of your choice for 25% of max health. Charge for all damage types. The possibilities are limitless, but I think it would be considerable effort to implement one-shot skills that cannot be triggered after first use.

Another option would be some minor buffs with a limited duration, or some low-chance abilities (like 10% chance for heal on perfect hits).

Unrelated, i like the idea of a Talisman that only 1 is needed, but can stack. For example, attack/health boost 10%, set of 6, 60%. can help with when you have an odd slot with nothing to pair/complete set.

Different sets of colorless Talismans that will fit in any slot not matter the slot color.

This can also be implemented with all the already released talismans, just create a new subset of them, colorless. This will make things more interesting....