OS
    iOS

3 star evo rune dissapier from GoL

farming today GoL X with more than 400 SoT and didn't received any 3 star evo rune,is there any better place with better chance?

OS
    Android
    I've been grinding at A Matter of Life and Death. It's not the best, as it does take a while, but I'm getting about 4-5 for every 80 SOT
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I was just going to make a forum post about this myself, thankfully i'm not the only one. Normally when I have SoT and there are no PVE events I just autofarm the Gardens and almost every time I get at least enough 3* evo runes to upgrade one 4* Talisman up to a 5* Talisman (~per 80 SoT). I have done this many many times and usually get a decent amount of evo runes without fail. Lately, and even right before this event, I have not been getting hardly any at all. I have completed 72 runs so far (720 SoT) for this event and I have gotten enough 3* evo runes to upgrade a single 4* talisman to 5* status. I really need more to improve my roster for the Gauntlet and lately the drops have not been so good for me. I hope this is just bad luck and not because the drop rates were silently decreased.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Well, maybe it was bad luck after all, maybe someone or something heard my plea. Last autoplay run through GoF (~320 SoT) I got a good amount of 3* runes, enough to upgrade all my magus shinobi characters talismans
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    I farm NotB all the time. Run all my Troopers, nearly every day, in NotB. I usually pick up about 20 per day.

It's the main reason I bought Alex Eddie and it's been totally worth it! This has solved "not having enough of 3* Evo Runes issues," for me anyway.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I agree with Zerynx. Since I got Alex I've been running NotB daily with troopers. Been getting several of both evo shards and runes, had no problem with it.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado