Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Well it seems that those remasters are interesting only if you want to collect the Eddies...
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I got my NOTB remaster box yesterday - it plays fine to me and sound decent but again not an audiophile and my stereo is mid range though I do love my B&W speakers. I too wish for all b-sides to be included - even on a separate CD if they do not want to mess up the original track listing. We even miss out on tracks used on US releases so that sort of sucks a bit. Still, nice little box set - will get SIT when it comes out too - the figures are nice...OH, and of course you get the 666 ironite voucher too! Not sure if you get it in all of the non-box set releases or not?? Anyone get the others - did they have a code too? 666 ironite is worth a bit for sure so that is a nice extra that I was not aware of on the adverts for it!

I also just got the Onkyo 'Ed Phones' for £49.99 from HMV UK Black Friday sale. I friend had a set when they were released (they cost about £190 then). They sound great and that was just from an iphone! So looking forward to getting those soon as that is a lot of money off for a great pair of phones - well tuned to metal too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah, I got my NOTB remaster box yesterday - it plays fine to me and sound decent but again not an audiophile and my stereo is mid range though I do love my B&W speakers. I too wish for all b-sides to be included - even on a separate CD if they do not want to mess up the original track listing. We even miss out on tracks used on US releases so that sort of sucks a bit. Still, nice little box set - will get SIT when it comes out too - the figures are nice...OH, and of course you get the 666 ironite voucher too! Not sure if you get it in all of the non-box set releases or not?? Anyone get the others - did they have a code too? 666 ironite is worth a bit for sure so that is a nice extra that I was not aware of on the adverts for it!

I also just got the Onkyo 'Ed Phones' for £49.99 from HMV UK Black Friday sale. I friend had a set when they were released (they cost about £190 then). They sound great and that was just from an iphone! So looking forward to getting those soon as that is a lot of money off for a great pair of phones - well tuned to metal too.
    The ironite voucher sounds very interesting. I hope I will have one when buying NotB this week-end (depends a bit on my WAF...).
    Vanished75

OS
    Android
    Voucher only in the NotB box. The other three did not.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Bought NofB with the figurine. Pretty nice.

But the packaging of the CD. How to say: very basic. I was expecting much more. I won't buy the others as I'm happy with my current collection.
    Vanished75

OS
    iOS
    Yeah me too. A nice box set and like the figure for sure. 666 ironite just a nice little bonus!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496