Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shinobi Future - Battle in Brave New World for event exclusive Magus Shinobi Spy!

Destroy the Dragon King for Oracle Talismans and Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed, EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4* character!

From now until November 22nd at 4pm PT, each battle in the Brave New World dungeons is GUARANTEED to drop Shinobi Soul Fragments. Collect 500 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Magus Minazuki, Shinobi Spy!

Minazuki, Shinobi Spy joins her fellow Shinobi as a new 4* Magus in Legacy of the Beast. Minazuki is an offensive healer capable of dealing big damage to bosses with her skills that scale off both her and the enemy’s Max HP. She also grants all of her allies powerful effects, including the new Perfect Heal Shield that blocks 100% of the damage you take in the first round and converts it into healing!

You can earn as many Shinobi Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

WARNING: Getting the character from this event will be extremely difficult! The fragments drop in greater amounts on the highest floor of these difficult dungeons, so make sure you’re maximizing your clear time and success rate!

EVENT BONUS: Earn a full set of Oracle Talismans! Complete Event Challenges in the Brave New World to gain a 6-set of Oracle Talismans and other rewards, including Heroic Soul Fragments and Frontier Coins!

Oracle Talismans double the MAX HP of all allies for the first 3 turns of battle, as well as transfer a negative effect (including Silver Effects) to an enemy every turn and heal all allies every turn!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Minazuki:

• Grab an additional boost of Shinobi Soul Fragments if you think you’ll be short before the event ends.
    • Grab the “Shinobi Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Minazuki, Shinobi Spy!
    • If you find yourself short the battles that will finish the Oracle talisman set, you can buy two of the featured talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Oracle Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Shinobi Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit Minazuki, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Guaranteed to drop fragments, we need 500 but no mention of how many can drop at a time? Is it 5? 10? 50? Any other amounts? I mean 100 runs in BNW in that space of time isn't possible for me this week...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Along with the prolific toon production recently, we now could earn a multitude of valuable talisman. 4 yellow mimic, 2 purple, 3 redemption and 6 blue oracle in this event. The newer player sure will be hard pressed to evolve all the new talisman due to the limited 3* evo rune drops..

I ran 11 GoL X runs and earned 12 3* clear evo runes and 10 talisman. If the drop rate for the evo runes stays this way the event will be worth playing. I earned 98 frags, that's not a bad drop rate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Is there any team with characters released from the last few months to play Garden of Dismay?

OS
    Android
    So, what talisman sets do people think will suit this character?

Given that Oracle Talismans are available as well, it seems that Minazuki has 3 blue slots, but not sure, I doubt anyone has the character yet. Gimme till the end of the day.

FWIW: I've seen all sorts of amounts of fragments so far (eg: Lvl X GoF just then, for 10 fragments, followed by 6, followed by 15).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    This new Magis Shinobi might have "The new heal shield!" 100% damage otherwise taken is converted to healing HP but what's the good of that for the first turn when generally speaking all the Characters have full health?

This would be better starting the healing powers from the second or third turn round....

As for fragments,I had gathered 285/500 after 22 rounds of Level 10 Garden of Life, I need a lot of the talisman building runes and Evo runes from this particular garden so it's a win win, if not a rather costly one...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    So, what talisman sets do people think will suit this character?

Given that Oracle Talismans are available as well, it seems that Minazuki has 3 blue slots, but not sure, I doubt anyone has the character yet. Gimme till the end of the day.

FWIW: I've seen all sorts of amounts of fragments so far (eg: Lvl X GoF just then, for 10 fragments, followed by 6, followed by 15).
    I have acquired the said Shinobi,you are correct she has 3 x blue talisman slots...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags: Fast work! I'm still at 427 fragments. Not willing to buy the extras if I can get them otherwise.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    545 frags in 53 runs of GoL X so far.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    498 after 50 runs. Drop rate isn't terrible so that's nice.