Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ultimate Packs

Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    No assassin here also. But I can't even buy anything, always get a random error.
    Hi Desprezo. Thanks for this report. Can you please tell us the exact error you receive when you attempt to make a purchase? This will help us understand what is happening.

OS
    Android
    I purchased the warlord from the frontier shop for the 10th time today, straight away the option to purchase the Assasin pack came up! So I got it. Now I'm getting 4 x 175 ironite a day for the next 5 days at least!
    This is such awesome value, I should have quite a swag of ironite to hit the arena with in a few weeks time!!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Desprezo. Thanks for this report. Can you please tell us the exact error you receive when you attempt to make a purchase? This will help us understand what is happening.
    Hi Leviathan,

Ticket 31963
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I would buy more if they would come up as an option - only had the sentinel and warrior options and purchased both. So devs, is this a random thing that comes up or can it be triggered? I have levelled severla characters and nothing has come up for the other classes?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I would buy more if they would come up as an option - only had the sentinel and warrior options and purchased both. So devs, is this a random thing that comes up or can it be triggered? I have levelled severla characters and nothing has come up for the other classes?

Cheers
    I believe it comes up when you pull a 5 star from a soul. I had them all come up over time during the last sac event. Unfortunately missed the assassin bundle
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I had them all come up over time during the last sac event. Unfortunately missed the assassin bundle
    Fair warning, semi-hijack incoming.

And there's the problem.
    The really good ones are one time only, limited time deals and I can't drop $50 at a go for this game.
    I don't have a problem supporting the game at what I consider a reasonable level, which really should be $5/month for a mobile game, and I'll most often get a $10 deal once a month.

That's pretty overpriced really, when one could spend $10/month for a much more interesting and deep game than this, but like everyone else (at least on the forum), I'm a fan, and have been for ages, and I sometimes let that get the better of me.
    Players and developers seem to have forgotten what "micropayments" means.
    For a laugh, and a "what the fuck", search for "Eve Online monocle" to see the stupidity extremes of "micropayments". It wasn't even a "free" game when that happened; standard $15/month subscription.

I know it's been said before, but the ever increasing push to spend more and more with limited time and exclusive, one time only deals, and to play (grind) the game 25 hours a day will drive a lot of players away.
    It's definitely had an effect on me, and I regularly consider whether I want to keep playing, i.e. support, this game any more.

One can surely play without spending a cent, but you'll be pretty limited with the natural refill rates, and without the expensive deals, you won't be a competitor for top status in gauntlet or arena, which basically just leaves you to auto run NOTB, Powerslave, gardens, or LOL. If you're just going to "play" by letting the computer loop through on it's own, then really, what's the point?

Reminds me of Joshua : "Greetings professor Falkan. A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."
    Last edited by Wyphy; 11-22-2018 at 03:00 PM.