Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Packs

OS
    Android
    Kaz, Leviathan, and team:

Is the inconsistency of these offers across players intentional or a bug? Some of us would love to support you guys here, but we don't have these options in our game.
    Last edited by druid138; 11-19-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I don't show them either Druid. I'm on an iPhone 8.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

Hi everyone!

These are great questions. We recently introduced some new packs that will appear contextually. Due to their nature, they will not be available for everyone at the exact same time, but rather will appear when certain actions are completed.

For instance, you will see the Ultimate Class Packs when you pull a Natural 5* Character of a given class (this will appear one-time ever only per class), and you'll see the Class Power-up Packs when you pull a Natural 4* or higher character of a given class (these packs will appear indefinitely).

I hope that helps!

OS
    iOS
    There where also some packs that were available for purchase for Ironite. Were those only available during the events?
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone!

These are great questions. We recently introduced some new packs that will appear contextually. Due to their nature, they will not be available for everyone at the exact same time, but rather will appear when certain actions are completed.

For instance, you will see the Ultimate Class Packs when you pull a Natural 5* Character of a given class (this will appear one-time ever only per class), and you'll see the Class Power-up Packs when you pull a Natural 4* or higher character of a given class (these packs will appear indefinitely).

I hope that helps!
    Thanks for the details!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    There where also some packs that were available for purchase for Ironite. Were those only available during the events?
    Hi Stormseye,

Those are the Class Power-up Packs. All of these offers are permanent additions to the game, but the Ultimate Class Packs will only ever appear once.

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Well these are really good idea's but I'm not throwing my Sentinel Mystical soul in just yet, I'll wait till next months sac event. Strange though in the just gone sac event I definitely threw in at least 1 x Sentinel 5* soul that's is opened one...

Still I'm not complaining, it took my ironite from 400 odd to well into the thousands...
    And to think It will drop 3 x 175 every day for the next six days on top of normally harvested ironite and the monthly one I normally get... awesome!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

I bought magus ultimate class pack. I hope the one time ever gets a "tuning update" as I passed on a assassin ultimate pack previously and regret it.

OS
    iOS
    The specific class ultimate pack appears when you level a 3* from that specific class
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    No assassin here also. But I can't even buy anything, always get a random error.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily