Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Packs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    The specific class ultimate pack appears when you level a 3* from that specific class
    only power up packs,not ultimate packs...

OS
    iOS
    I bought both - they do stack for sure and pretty pleased with these packs - good value and I am not against good value! These are sensibly priced for once so I want to support them with a purchase fro putting out a pack with a sensible real worlk price attached to it. Having this ironite on top of the ironite I just got from the voucher you get with the new box set release (666 of course) was very nice indeed! Has anyone else got any of the new remaster releases at all - did they all have irnoite in them?

Also just got my Ed phones (as last!) for £49.99 from HMV UK in their sales - they were like close to £200 when they came out. A friend got a set and I liked them but not at nearly £200! So, glad to say that HMV have these at a good sensible price at last so purchase made there too!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    The specific class ultimate pack appears when you level a 3* from that specific class
    Also if you level up a 4*, just did with the new Shinobi and appeared.

OS
    iOS
    Does anyone know what talismans come with Sentinel Pack and is there a Gunner as well?

Warrior - Echo
    Assassin - Fate
    Magus - Future
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-20-2018 at 01:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    Gunner - Purge
    Sentinel - Titan

I cannot make the assassin pack appear. Bringing a 4* to 5* did not work. This also did not work for sentinel, had to use a mystic soul for that. These dependencies are quite strange in my opinion, especially as it seems to be different for different players
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Gunner - Purge
    Sentinel - Titan

I cannot make the assassin pack appear. Bringing a 4* to 5* did not work. This also did not work for sentinel, had to use a mystic soul for that. These dependencies are quite strange in my opinion, especially as it seems to be different for different players
    i do the same from 4* to 5* assassin and no assassin ultimate pack...

OS
    Android
    I didn't get the assassin pack either. I used the other 3 to upgrade my assassins. Still worked, but still have a few to level up.

OS
    Android
    Only one worth buying is Assassin for me, other class talismans are easy to get and not as desirable as Fate. Ironite 175 for 7 days = 1225 costs 10 bucks. Monthly 10 dollar daily refill deal only gives 850, same price for this generous pack is so worth it. Stormseye, you are right about this smoking deal, too bad the Gunner pack doesn't have Primordials for you. They should make these available again and restore them to original specs.

OS
    Android
    Had to open a couple of trooper souls to get warlord and have available the pack. Totally worth it.

LOL! Reading all these “good value” posts here made me buy the ultimate magus pack (mainly for the ironite)...then i saw that i have got a magus legendary soul with it and i thought to myself “the only magus i’m missing is the Crusader,so i’ll get him!” and?
    poof! out comes a Crusader
    that was definitely worth it!