Silent Planet / Guilds

@Devs,

I know this is a long shot but, what is the status of these two features?

They were mentioned in the LOTB State of the nation 2018, but we still don't have further details.

I know, I know we should be glad we're finally getting Night city, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    More playable content, in the form of Gauntlet and Silent Planet, is also being developed. The Gauntlet is an exciting new game mode where players can battle through a series of challenges that scale in difficulty during the event period to earn exclusive character and talisman rewards. This new mode will seriously put the breadth and depth of your roster, as well as your team composition skills, to the test as you can't use the same character twice within the challenge period!

Players looking for even greater challenges can test their mettle on the mysterious Silent Planet. Battle your way up a monthly resetting tower with 100 quests and face off against 2 new and fantastic Mega Bosses. Earn highly valuable rewards as well as exclusive character and talisman content.

Finally, our team is working out the details for Guilds. The community is this game’s backbone, and we’re giving you new ways to interact and assist your fellow troopers!

We’ll be releasing more details on these upcoming changes in a later community address. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by zamasu; 11-20-2018 at 08:33 PM.

OS
    Android
    Silent Planet soundbite looks awesome, yes I want to know this is gonna happen following our long awaited Night City. Gauntlet kicks ass, so many new talismans & characters this year also keeping many of your loyal player base entertained. I see the game improving and welcome the changes that have happened and look forward to the State of the Nation 2019 talking about Silent Planet. I have been waiting for these two new worlds for a loooong time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    @Devs,

I know this is a long shot but, what is the status of these two features?

They were mentioned in the LOTB State of the nation 2018, but we still don't have further details.

I know, I know we should be glad we're finally getting Night city, but...
    Our focus is on Night City at the moment, but once that is out, it will quickly shift to the other two features. More details on that once Night City is out and ticking along.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Our focus is on Night City at the moment, but once that is out, it will quickly shift to the other two features. More details on that once Night City is out and ticking along.

-Kaz
    When will we also be getting the December tuning notes?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    When will we also be getting the December tuning notes?
    They always release on the last day of the month.
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    iOS
    I mean the preview sorry.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    I mean the preview sorry.
    December Tuning Preview notes will be out next week.

-Kaz