Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Darkest Day - The Beast has returned for a limited time!

Earn Dark Souls for a chance to earn Beast Eddie and THE BEAST himself!

From now until November 29th at 4 PM PT, the Dark Soul has become available! The Dark Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of Beast Eddie, and other Assassin class characters PLUS an exclusive chance of getting The Beast!

In addition to this, every Dark Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 10 Beast Soul Fragments. Earn 750 Beast Soul Fragments to claim THE BEAST!

Dark Souls can be earned in one of two ways:
    • There are Event Challenges that will earn you a variety of rewards including Final Frontier Eddie Fragments, AND Dark Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Dark Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. Beware! These challenges will require you to inflict debilitating negative effects, so search through your roster for Eddies and allies which have similar powers!
    • The store offers Dark Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to the Dark Soul Packs, we have an all-new Talisman bundle on offer! Get the Talisman Mega Pack and receive all 6-Set Talismans released so far. This pack includes some Ironite, Gold and Valor, Oracle, Eternal, Primordial and Eclipse Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Dark Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, The Beast is not available in any other souls, making the Dark Soul your best shot at securing this character!

OS
    iOS
    Using Beast Eddie and Assassin Harpy for Marks, Furious Burn, and HP Drain. I'll use Benjamin Breeg for Defense/MR Down, but idk who to use for Bleed since I sacrificed my old Warrior Rocket Dog.

OS
    Android
    So, like the emperor samurai eddie, now you need to spend almos 6000 ironite to make sure you get the toon. You can get it from less if you are very lucky, but that not gonna happen, the 1% to get a 5* is never true.
    You reduced the vortex rewards, only 10 G/A souls, one legendary soul and 5 skil shard. Really? The vortex that get a lot to full gives you that Sh*t?.
    Now you give your players only 10 chances to get their favorite toon: THE BEAST. If they dont get it they can buy 10 souls, if that doesnt work buy 10 more and repeat until drop 75 souls. Spending all your resources. After burn them at the begining of the month due that horrible samurais event. I dont get anything. Like so many people that dont wanna spend real money in a game full of bugs(angel talis dont working, fighting in gauntel against all the gods of powerslave so many times with your worst toon becasuse you cant repeat, in 3 fights the basic ability of my Hallowed Eddie doesnt apply perdect death)...
    I dont know what you want, i gave you 1 star in google play, and i hope so many player do the same because this desesperated money-hunger

OS
    Android
    They will never learn.., they won't...
    They try desperately to make money and don't get that this way is more and more the way they will lose players..,

Over a half year.., there is still something like this horrible german news screen.., the translation is like shit.., game settings are english, news section german..,
    "We will look into it" over 6 months when a dev told me this lie..,
    and yeah THOUSANDS of other bugs.., but they are still trying to find some idiots who are willing to pay for all this crap..,
    oh sorry.., OVER PRICED DIGITAL CRAP..,

Thank you again.., that you don't give us real chances to get this character but the possibility to buy him! That's AWESOME!

I really understand, that you need money to go on with development.., but you business model really sucks..,
    Sorry.. but this way..,
    Really.., when i look at all these prices.., 30€, 60€.., 120€ oO really? for this money i can buy more than 5-10 full games with free updates over years!
    Even from small INDIE TEAMS..,

Edit:
    Even that there is no one who communicates with us players.., Sparton is gone (fired? because he did a good job to all of us? and really he did a good job) and were are the others? Mia? Gone?
    It's strange.., the times when Sparton was active here, he listened, gave us (the players) the feeling that things can change, get better.., but now, i lost hope..,
    The only things i see are buy buy buy.., bugs bugs bugs..,
    MONEY > Quality...
    Last edited by Symbiote; 11-23-2018 at 02:30 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    OK, anyone know other HP Drain other than explosive talis if you dont have beast or assassin harpy?

Otherwise, in addition to GrimDusks options (Though note breeg can do furious burns too) I see some good options as being:

Rocket Dog - Bleed
    Allied & Assassin Bomber Boys - Marks
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    OK, anyone know other HP Drain other than explosive talis if you dont have beast or assassin harpy?

Otherwise, in addition to GrimDusks options (Though note breeg can do furious burns too) I see some good options as being:

Rocket Dog - Bleed
    Allied & Assassin Bomber Boys - Marks
    Angel of Mercy (gunner bat) performs HP drain.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    "The Beast Returns"
    *opens Google play store*
    "75 Souls to get him"
    *closes Google play store*
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Sentinel demon spawn's passive drains hp.

OS
    iOS
    Just found this link. Thanks Deathbat!

Saving ppl the work checking:

Def Down = Breeg/HE/Nav/Pharaoh/Rainmaker/Soldier/Tailgunner/AoF/W NoL/Wickerman/Wickerdog King/Kari/Minazuki, Spy/Possessed snowman/G Sandworm/Axis Bomber Boy/Imp/A NoL/A Troll/Undead Axis Gunner
    MR Down = Breeg/CRE/GRE/Rainmaker/Wickerdog King/CGen/Minazuki, Spy/M NoL/Poss Snow/A Pyro/Troll/Undead Axis Gunner
    Bleed = AE/IE/Rocket Gog/M Poss Rockets/G Poss MG/Artillery Dog
    HP Drain = Beast/GRE/S Corrupt Droid/S Demon Spawn/M GS/G AoM
    Mark = EE/Rainmaker/Shaman/VHE/Bomber Boys/Shaman Bird/Chopper/Heaps of purples
    Furious Brun = Beast/BBE/Phantom/Charlotte/G Ibuki Ranger

So Furious Burns will be the trickiest to get for newer players.
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-23-2018 at 03:15 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    In addition to the Dark Soul Packs, we have an all-new Talisman bundle on offer! Get the Talisman Mega Pack and receive all 6-Set Talismans released so far. This pack includes some Ironite, Gold and Valor, Oracle, Eternal, Primordial and Eclipse Talismans
    So what you are saying is that If I want to change my signature and not get Red Dead 2 or BF5 I have give you the money instead....50 bucks is a high price to pay for 4 Talismans that I lack, (I have 2 Primordial and all the rest of the sets) after I just dropped 10 bucks already. I am going to need more convincing or a gofundme....

I am surprised at this single bundle pricing. It would have been way more benficial to sell the sets separately for $5.99. I would have even paid 10.00 more but 50.00..

Long Live the “Have Nots”!