Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Got my 10 event souls.
    Won me a warrior allied soldier.

At least I got one new to me character, I didn't expect anything at all.

OS
    iOS
    Between the 10 for achievements and I bought a 10 pack. (I know.. but I wanted to at least try..)

All blue eyes.

Yee Haw!!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    My event souls were duds, but today I got the Number of the Beast cd in the mail with the Eddie LOTB NOTB figure. I entered the 666 ironite code and used it towards getting another 10 pack of dark souls. Red eyes and the Beast pops up! Along with him, I pulled a Visions dupe, a 4* Artillery Dog dupe and a 4* Allied Bomber Boy!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    My event souls were duds, but today I got the Number of the Beast cd in the mail with the Eddie LOTB NOTB figure. I entered the 666 ironite code and used it towards getting another 10 pack of dark souls. Red eyes and the Beast pops up! Along with him, I pulled a Visions dupe, a 4* Artillery Dog dupe and a 4* Allied Bomber Boy!
    What an awesome way to score The Beast, man!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Thanks! I was so pumped I cheered and scared my wife. She has to know I'm a little off after 11 years of marriage though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Finally got through the last furious burns! Had to manual to get it done in time using BBE. Seams the best way to get beast eddie was to have.... beast eddie? Yeah strange choice of burn challenge imo. Anyway, at least it was doable for mid-teams!

So excited I got my two last dark souls.... And....

Nothing :'(

Ah well, god some FF Eddie shards and a few mats I guess. Reckon its worth holding the 'Beast' shards for a hope of another event some time? It says once only, but have there been cases where an event like this has come back again?

Or reckon its more worth converting to precious shards for the hope of getting an ultimate sacrificial hart for a potential December sacfest?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Sooo.., yesterday i finished all the Event Goals..,
    Today i threw in all the 10 Souls at once..,
    BAM Red Eyes.., and i gooot a 4* Assassin Artillery Dog (whoooo : ) the rest of them just 3* Crap..,

Just to try my "luck" i bought just a 3 Pack Dark Souls.., i set my limit to only 300 Ironite.., because it's just a waste of useful resources for NOTHING!
    3x 3* Crap..,

And for the Beast fragments, i don't think so, that they will be available again..,
    It seems it's like the thing with Musashi and Samurai Emperor Eddie.., because in the BoS Fragements Section it says for Beast Soul "LIMITED TIME ONLY - Darkest Day Event" which is this Event.., after this they won't be available anymore, that's my guess..,

Yeah 130 Fragments of this whoop whoop. "Nice" Event..
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...