Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    BBE from 12 dark soul and they talk about increased chance for beast,joke,joke,joke...
    I got Warrior Newborn of Light.. Lady luck is not with me today.. BB and newborn both are 4 star.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I don't think anyone mentioned wrath... he could be the best for marks. But I guess everyone forgot about him... which is the exact goal of this game model ... introduce OP characters, make people chase them, nerf them and then introduce new ones. Ironically it all started when they introduced wrath and the eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandrium View Post
    Now you give your players only 10 chances to get their favorite toon: THE BEAST.
    No chance in hell he's my favorite toon. I don't have him and couldn't care less about getting him
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    lost 3000 ironite for nothing...34 shit souls and no Beast...

this is great way to lose players...

OS
    iOS
    I just stopped buying packs as I have not had a thing out of them - I have managed ot get characters frm events but not once through a pack purchase - I am not saying I want ever but a pack but I have not doen so for a very loing time - I just have zero luck. Even when I have loads of ironite I dont do it - The Beast is one I am missing but it is just a collectible. Not sure I would use him all that much to be honest as you rarely see him in arena or even gauntlet for that matter.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Have fun leveling up those 30 Talismans - only 270 3* Rainbow runes needed
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    lost 3000 ironite for nothing...34 shit souls and no Beast...

this is great way to lose players...
    Yeah but look on the bright side, you are gonna convert those expensive unusable beast frags into precious souls and get rare and valuable prizes! Gotta stop buying event souls...

OS
    Android
    Spent the 1000 Ironite I had saved just for when The Beast would return... Nothing. Just 3* dupes as normal.
    Just hoping I might get something decent from the 10 Challenge souls.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Spent the 1000 Ironite I had saved just for when The Beast would return... Nothing. Just 3* dupes as normal.
    Just hoping I might get something decent from the 10 Challenge souls.
    Hey Deathbat! Good job on the google pages, spread sheet, (I'm gathering that was you) it has been a great help!
    I think I saw one post early yesterday from someone who pulled the beast and Beast Eddie both were dupes for them, isn't that always the way...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hey Deathbat! Good job on the google pages, spread sheet, (I'm gathering that was you) it has been a great help!
    I think I saw one post early yesterday from someone who pulled the beast and Beast Eddie both were dupes for them, isn't that always the way...
    Thank you mate! Glad to have been of help!
    Yeah, think I saw that too, there's always the one. Oh well, we might have another shot in 6 months
    I'm keeping my Beast frags though, because they say they're not coming back but you never know.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    They said dark souls fragments will not be useful anymore, but nothing about Beast soul fragments. Hope it is a permanent addition and more fragments could be collected on other events.