Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    So what you are saying is that If I want to change my signature and not get Red Dead 2 or BF5 I have give you the money instead....50 bucks is a high price to pay for 4 Talismans that I lack, (I have 2 Primordial and all the rest of the sets) after I just dropped 10 bucks already. I am going to need more convincing or a gofundme....

I am surprised at this single bundle pricing. It would have been way more benficial to sell the sets separately for $5.99. I would have even paid 10.00 more but 50.00..

Long Live the “Have Nots”!
    Even for those of us with none - The price is just too steep for me.... And so I wait until the next event we can get some! At least I got oracles just the other day. Tbh, I dont mind so much if I have to wait where others with heaps of $ can pay.... As long as an event rotation comes around some time soon enough!

But I cant help but feel that they would make more money overall if this did split them out, or perhaps make the lot a little bit more accessible. Then again, we dont see the economics.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I pulled the beast and beast Eddie in my first couple of souls. I already had beast Eddie, so I sacrificed both. Certain toons I don't care for. They do make great sacrifices (one day I'll hit complete the 80 5* sacrifice mission). I'm hoping to pull rainmaker Eddie. So far, I'm only lacking 3 that I want. Rainmaker, Coalgiver and the Snowmen. I'm still working on Charlotte and Final Frontier. It'll be a while before I get them.

OS
    Android
    "Additionally, The Beast is not available in any other souls, making the Dark Soul your best shot at securing this character!"

Well at this point no he isn't. But if I was to take this literally going by the exact words used, (since there is no mention he won't be available in any future souls) while in the short term its our best and only chance to gain this character, he COULD be featured in a fragment event or heroic souls in the future perhaps....

So I'd love to have him but if I don't get him from the 10 souls I collect from the missions, then I'm just gonna wait for the next opportunity whenever that will be. I refuse to get sucked into purchasing any character at almost any cost. This current format sucks. Just put him heroic souls rotation already!

On a note about missions, for those lucky enough to have Daedalus like myself I'm pretty sure he can do furious burns too. I could put him as my champion if any of my troopers would like that?
    Death talismans can help for mark, maybe explosive can potentially help with HP drain? not so sure with furious burns as I thought it was grevious burns from that set. I dont think any other talismans can do def/mr down or bleed but then again there are a lot of sets I don't have....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Half way through day 1: Half way through def/MR downs, 1/3 of the way through bleed & marks, quarter of the way through HP drains

3 furious burns! lol

As they're all power moves, that might end up having to be one done manually
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    HP drain for me is done, Sentinel Demon Spawn and Gunner Bat got the job done, Marks can be dealt out by two different sets of talisman Death is one of them but Marks for me are done too.
    Working on furious burn now, half way through..
    I've dropped 3 x earnt souls in and turned up bupkis, I as well will not be tempted to purchase ironite or spend what I have accumulated to get this Beast soul via dark souls, the disappointment from past experiences in that whole gamble thing make it just not worth the risk. As much as I would like to have the beast join the rags train he's weak as piss anyway and would be valuable for collectables only.
    So many characters I don't have it's just another that will be something to talk about in the forums when I one day do pull him.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

I would probably buy the talisman set if they came with the 3star evo runes. Don't have enough of them to max out 30 talismans.

OS
    Android
    Something to remember here is that you can work towards these goals in all parts of the game.

Including Skull Quests, PvP and Gauntlet.

FWIW: I managed to get 90 Furious burns just doing 6 Skull quests with Beast Eddie, so hopefully that bodes well for others too.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Already have The beast, so I ll complete the missions for those extra stuff offered by (ss, ffe frags most!)
    Disappointed Talisman pack is the same subtype (will primordial and ward eternal). I ll skip this too. I ve hoarded ironites over the previous weeks only because I want to gamble on night city new toons pull, because they looks great!

OS
    Android
    Artillery Dog also known as Warrior Rocket Dog, perhaps Assasin Rocket dog too? Both will do Bleed...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    BBE from 12 dark soul and they talk about increased chance for beast,joke,joke,joke...