Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Indeed it's the darkest day, I'm somewhat back...

Hi there..
    Who knows maybe some remember me, seems I'm giving a second life at my LotdB experience 😁
    Dunno if I'm a twisted masochist or desperately hopeful lol..
    Been playing casually for some time & unsure if it'll change but have to say that those about 6 months away helped vent... Maybe I'll stick around a bit I don't hate what I sees 😜
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Awesome, welcome back! Send me a Trooper request if you're looking to add some. I'll find a spot for you!
    Last edited by druid138; 11-25-2018 at 12:07 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Hi there..
    Who knows maybe some remember me, seems I'm giving a second life at my LotdB experience 😁
    Dunno if I'm a twisted masochist or desperately hopeful lol..
    Been playing casually for some time & unsure if it'll change but have to say that those about 6 months away helped vent... Maybe I'll stick around a bit I don't hate what I sees 😜
    Omg Sag! Welcome back to the battlefield mate! If you need a daily troop don't hesitate to add me Shaolinlondo-7198 cheers 🤟

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Awesome, welcome back! Send me a Trooper request if you're looking to add some. I'll find a spot for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Omg Sag! Welcome back to the battlefield mate! If you need a daily troop don't hesitate to add me Shaolinlondo-7198 cheers 🤟
    Tanks guys..
    Indeed I need active troopers, mines had kinda "volatilized"... Don't blame them tho lol

OS
    Android
    Sag it's important to you to get the most efficient help now with NC taking shape (I predict some hard challenge down there). So twice happy to be there for you brother 🤘

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Sag it's important to you to get the most efficient help now with NC taking shape (I predict some hard challenge down there). So twice happy to be there for you brother 🤘
    Tanks then, revamping my troopers list is obviously up on mine... I'd make good use of some destiny or trap tallis lol 😉
    Realized I didn't fell "that" far behind which is great!
    Also realized I'm still having a lot of work to do to get that rooster up & running properly again, guess it does as a goal lol
    Gauntlet (new to me) + NC soon... Thought I'd never see thoses! I gladly welcome new challenges around here!

OS
    Android
    Hey, welcome back! There's a lot of new characters, gauntlet, and night city is in a few days. I'll be a trooper as well if you need one. They have a talisman pack which includes a lot of the powerful sets they came out with after you left. (Primordial, eternal, valor, etc.) I would consider purchasing it in this case, as it can be very helpful in catching you up. We also will be happy to help with anything.
    Good gaming! Metalking-3386.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Hey, welcome back! There's a lot of new characters, gauntlet, and night city is in a few days. I'll be a trooper as well if you need one. They have a talisman pack which includes a lot of the powerful sets they came out with after you left. (Primordial, eternal, valor, etc.) I would consider purchasing it in this case, as it can be very helpful in catching you up. We also will be happy to help with anything.
    Good gaming! Metalking-3386.
    Hey, thanks for the warm welcome!
    Playing in a casual long term build optic as of now competitiveness is for the future, will probably wait for them to be available in future events but thanks as well for the heads up!
    Request sent!

OS
    iOS
    Welcome back Sag! Good time to jump back in - can score Primordials as drops in the new limited dungeon
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Welcome back Sag! Good time to jump back in - can score Primordials as drops in the new limited dungeon
    Tanks Nicko, long time no see..
    Now that's great, just had to ask for them to show up!