Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    I ran a weak defense for nearly the entire event. Props to other that did the same. I’m hanging around outside the top 100, and have only seen roughly a couple of teams doing the same for the past few days. Switched back to a standard team last night.

Outside of events, I’ve been done with the Arena. It’s still a buggy, boring mess filled with copy cats.

OS
    Android
    It really fucking sucks.., tried to get the fucking 200.., because of my real life i didn't had the time to grind this fucking shit out of this crap.., tried it the last hours.., and i ended up with 198 fucking wins..,
    If i had find some more lone eddies i could do it..,
    Man.., this game nothing more than just frustrating.., the fun is gone months ago..,

With the hope to still complete this i wasted so many ironite to refresh to find some lone Eddies.. but nooo.., nothing!
    Here and there on or two., damn.., wasted ironite, wasted TIME and wasted nerves.., if i could break my habits better i would uninstall this money milking more and more boring game.., but i love Iron Maiden and once i really like this game too..,
    But this game feels it comes to an end..,

Some days and Bug City will get released.., i'm just not a little bit excited because the last months were just BORING..,

Character, Grind, Characters, Grind.., MONEY MONEY MONEY., Grind.., bla bla bla

I really HATE this 24/7 GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND Crap..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-02-2018 at 12:16 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I just got 1 defensive win with my lone non-talisman-ed unsharded CR Eddie as well. Probably an error for another player. It happened to me a few events ago where I lost to a lone 3* RTTH Eddie when the game froze just before the victory screen. Or maybe your lone Beast Eddie took care of business.
    Haha yeah,, that's bitter with all this annoying bugs..,

Haha i don't know.., he really should doom all of this crap out of this game and make a good again.., this would be good buisness he could do.. ^^
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Could be they lost on purpose, I have done that.

I don't have the time or skill to be good at arena, so I normall finish the week around 1200 score, but apparently most everyone in the 1200-1400 range thinks they're contenders or something, as they almost all have maxed teams.
    For the events I just win a while, then purposely lose 10-20 rounds to drop back to around 900-1000 where people seem to not care if they win or lose.
    I didn't plan ahead this event and lose my daily arena so I had to run a few more losses than normal. Was somewhere around 800 SOT starting the event, finished at about 500, so probably spent around 400-450 SOT for 200 wins.

OS
    Android
    I ran an lonely naked Storm Eddie 3* for the event (only change for the last night), I got 300+ wins ... I crossed a lot of lonely Eddie or weak Teams on purpose ... I beat some others strong copycats Teams (but it's boring and took long time). I finished duelist I ... happy with that
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹