Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have to agree, Ive had a higher rank (not that I care) usually with running a permanent easy defense than I ever had running anything that came close to a solid defense. Also the number of easy defenses is pretty thin, and sometimes they turn up in your revenge list but have decided to change their team to a full defense again? Why? At the moment I am on track for the 200 so I'm not fussed too much. But all these events at the same time though, ugghh!
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I don't do arena outside of single daily for reward, so I'm perpetually around 1200 score, (whatever rank that is, -4000 ?), where everyone seems to think they're contenders.
    Don't really do gauntlet much, so I have a lot of SOW; 630 right now, and had about 800 when the event started.
    I've won ~130 so far, and the other 70-80 or so has been spent just losing on purpose to get my score back down to ~1000 as most everyone there has just a solo Eddie, or they're low and have a weak team anyway.
    Rather sad that I have to waste my time like that, but so it goes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Come on guys you can do those arena battles with your eyes closed, 200 you say? Piece of cake... 300 even better!
    Think of all the real relics those coins could buy as well as the ones you will earn playing!
    Surprisingly few. I got 2 relics for the total I got for winning 200 battles. Took me awhile too since I’ve been getting stomped lately. I’m ranked high enough to face the good teams but my attack team combos just aren’t working as much anymore. I didn’t realize that getting relics that increase in cost would take so much. When it first started I wasn’t thinking about 2000+ IC per relic. I want them all maxed more for my OCD than for the actual increase in % at his point because levels 8-10 aren’t that much different anyway.

OS
    Android
    The Starlight Relics are really making a difference : I usually have to stop a AAA level but this time I pass through easy and I only need a victory to go to SS (but I'm lazy switching the talis)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Can someone tell me, how it is possible to lose against a single Eddie Defense?

I only have a Beast Eddie as Defense with a very unfinished Set of Eclipse.., but here and there are some victory in my defense list..
    One reason could be the bugged arena or lost connection..,

But if Beast Eddie wins alone i would like to see this. ^^
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    What was the team made of you that was defeated? I've lost 2 fights this event due to bugs, this does happen.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What was the team made of you that was defeated? I've lost 2 fights this event due to bugs, this does happen.
    What i meant was, i set my Defense to Single Beast Eddie.
    But he still got sometimes a Victory for me.
    But alone he can't be that strong? ^^

OS
    Android
    I lost a battle against Mystic Eddie at level 35 and level 1 toons. Even my fully sharded and maxed DDE's fit fury couldn't kill sand if them. The AI definitely has the deck stack in its favor to win. I reached the 200 Mark and I'm done with this event.

OS
    Android
    Holy fuck.., that's really strange.., yeah these Events.., are just boring.., it's still just a habit.., i mean.., do they really think that this is fun? To grind Arena over and over and over..?

For me it's just a boring habit and really annoying..,

3-4 Days and then arrives Bug City.., and i can't be hyped.., not anymore... :/
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-02-2018 at 12:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    What i meant was, i set my Defense to Single Beast Eddie.
    But he still got sometimes a Victory for me.
    But alone he can't be that strong? ^^
    I just got 1 defensive win with my lone non-talisman-ed unsharded CR Eddie as well. Probably an error for another player. It happened to me a few events ago where I lost to a lone 3* RTTH Eddie when the game froze just before the victory screen. Or maybe your lone Beast Eddie took care of business.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)