Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Set up a lonely Beast Eddie who will defend is holy halls. xD (Didn't get him from the actual souls, but the last Sacrifice Event! :3 But i fear, that i will get him again now but not the Beast! We will see...)

But hey.., it seems NF listened (i really hope so!) 200 wins again, even if these Relics aren't permanent and only last for two weeks, the iron coins are a super reward.
    AND it isn't that stressful because these relics aren't permanent..,
    If you didn't get the 200 wins it isn't that bad.

I think this Arena Event is a good one, the last one was a good one too. Because only 200 wins.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Temp Relics? Pfft, everybody knows the real reward here is the ~6000 iron coins that are rewarded for the journey there. When I get home tomorrow night I may just jump in for the 200 fights. My ranking should be low enough to make it a piece of cake.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Sorry, but I need the SOW to get Charlotte. Skipping this event.

OS
    iOS
    Got lone eddie defence too, if anyone wants to pile on....

Agreed, this ones just for the coins really. Though with all the other events, I dont know if Ill have time to get through all the battles!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Loner carriege eddie as defense for the event, would be great if those alchemist teams d be taken off during the event....
    I totally agree. Being a new player it is hard to win against all the top tier players. If I run into a team with primodials I just quit right away lol.

I hope The top tier players take their defense down during such events to help out new players get some iron coins... I need those coins for relics so I can get to a higher tier in gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    I am not seeing a lot of people with low defence honestly. I gravitate around the 250 rank and I only see Hallowed eddy, semketh, alchemist, osiris, redan etc etc. Come one guys we need each other's help to easily hit that 200 battles goal
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    I hit a short run of low defenses, but once I was past it I started hitting the rinse and repeat cycle with nearly every player having only a tiny variation of the same team. I have not run anything other than a single Eddie defense for at least 6-7 months now. The tiny increase in rewards from rank 250 and up just are not worth grinding through for me. At least in the lower ranks I see variety in the teams I battle.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I usually run single Eddie defense on events, this is the worst percentage of easy defense teams in an event in many months. Many people believe that running a hard defense and taking easy wins gets them a higher rank. With easy defense revenge wins you actually have a higher rank with less energy spent and without any losses. With gauntlet and arena together every SoW count. If you are not in the top 100 or even 50 a hard defense doesnt gain any real benefits.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I usually run single Eddie defense on events, this is the worst percentage of easy defense teams in an event in many months. Many people believe that running a hard defense and taking easy wins gets them a higher rank. With easy defense revenge wins you actually have a higher rank with less energy spent and without any losses. With gauntlet and arena together every SoW count. If you are not in the top 100 or even 50 a hard defense doesnt gain any real benefits.
    The only thing that really makes a difference is how much ironite you invest
    But most people don't read the forum.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I run an easy defense and notice it never affects my rank. Only if I don't play got a day, does it affect me.