Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo Farinacci View Post
    What about the primordials drop rate? Is it the same in each difficluty level or it' s better farming the harder one??
    I think there's absolutely no hope to complete a full set, whatever you do.
    My result:

after 215 runs NOT A SINGLE PRIMORDIAL TALISMAN DROP, the most on hard !!!!!!!!
    I gived up !!!!
    game-id: IronMik-8041

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Back when the eclipse talismans were in a dungeon like this it took me 1200 runs to get a set. Ive ran this dungeon i little over 200 times with no talismans though.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Been farming madness basically since the event started (around 2 mega-refills per day) and just completed a primordial set from this event. So at least for me they are dropping (however, at a much lower rate than the eclipse talismans in the Phantom Eddie dungeon).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Just RNG at play I think. I have completed one set (needed 3) and one away from a second set being completed too. I have done just over 200 runs - mostly a mix of hard and madness with only some on easy. Yesterday I got none, but got two today.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    130+ runs in Cyborg Madness.. ONE Primordial drop.. seriously?

Typically stingy devs.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-28-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Thanks Druid I wasn't going to bother with the class specific parts as from memory there was nothing truly beneficial to me.
    But I have two spare primordials from eons ago so figured I may as well try for 2 at least then I can grab the last two from the store.. may as well have a second set..

I would imagine ones best chance of them is madness so I've put together DDE(fate, Angel) Sekhmet(Valor) MLillith(Destiny/Sustaining) Alchemist(Angel/can't remember the other talisman)..

Thanks again!
    I am trying to put a team together to run madness on auto if possible. Or even manually if I have to.
    Can someone please suggest alternatives to the following that I am missing:

Angel talisman
    Sustaining talisman
    Alchemist

I ran hard auto more than 250 times with no primordial drops. So Hopefully madness will be a bit more generous.

Just in case you want to take a look at my rooster, my login is: waffen-7837.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    I am trying to put a team together to run madness on auto if possible. Or even manually if I have to.
    Can someone please suggest alternatives to the following that I am missing:

Angel talisman
    Sustaining talisman
    Alchemist

I ran hard auto more than 250 times with no primordial drops. So Hopefully madness will be a bit more generous.

Just in case you want to take a look at my rooster, my login is: waffen-7837.
    I'm running madness on auto with 100% success with this team: Benji + Prisoner + Set - Purple Lilith.

Hope this helps.

OS
    Android
    After 250~ runs, I finally got the three Primordials I needed to complete my first set. Also claimed a Cyborg from the Heroic Soul frag drops (As well as Samurai from the soul itself), so I think this event is over for me. Personally, I feel that it hasn't been a particularly great event with the drop rates and all, but at least they did bring the Primordials back, and I do like the temp dungeons added in every now and then.
    Now to save up Ironite for the next set of events!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    After 250~ runs, I finally got the three Primordials I needed to complete my first set. Also claimed a Cyborg from the Heroic Soul frag drops (As well as Samurai from the soul itself), so I think this event is over for me. Personally, I feel that it hasn't been a particularly great event with the drop rates and all, but at least they did bring the Primordials back, and I do like the temp dungeons added in every now and then.
    Now to save up Ironite for the next set of events!
    250 runs on hard or madness?

I am over 250 on hard and not even a single primordial lol. I think ima give up after today.

OS
    Android
    So I've just completed 100 runs on this trying to drop primordial talismans. And I have ZERO ZILCH,FUCKING NOTHING .
    Just about lost the will to keep playing this game with this bullshit