Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    "IS THIS AN OUT OF SEASON APRIL FOOL'S JOKE?"

I tried the warrior challenge and failed two times in the first round. Lost motivation to do this shit again. I give a shit on primordials, because you need them only for arena if you have time to play 24/7.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I had a similar team, but couldnt seem to get through Redan. What did you end up doing to stop her?

Am seriously finding it impossible to complete on manual with my team!

Closest I get is using the madame, but she seems to only remove Redans buff when I dont REALLY need it! lol

Wait no: Madame got me there in the end! WooT!

Now to grind in hard. Wondering if any primordials will drop there at all?
    I focused on her, due to getting irritated at her constant counterstrike. Too me 2 turns to eliminate her, with get healing. After that I focused on Osiris. After those were gone Cyborg was easy. Too me about 25 minutes. The battle wasn't bad, but the time they took made it undesirable. I won't be playing any other rounds on this level.

OS
    iOS
    I have had primordial drop (3) so they are dropping in hard level at least.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Wow, I didn’t expect it’ll work. I gave it a try and lost Charlotte and Shekmet in the first round. I thought WTF. In the third and fourth round they were revived and I won the fight after 4:13 min. Thumbs up, Felice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Attachment 5037

Five minutes, roughly, on autoplay. Beside sow and gunner frags haven't seen any primordial dropping
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Only done one manual on madness and worked great with the following:

Clansman (death and power) probably better tallies to use on him but there what was there!
    Sekhmet (valor)
    W Hellraiser (echo)
    Warrior Shinobi (echo)

Was able to get a couple of furies to triger per wave at least. Didn't lose anyone. Not used auto yet but have my doubt it will work as it was touch and go a few times. Last level just focused on Cyborg and he was gone quick with echo triggering a few times.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I have had primordial drop (3) so they are dropping in hard level at least.
    How many runs Scott?
    I've done 78 so far, still note a single drop.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    How many runs Scott?
    I've done 78 so far, still note a single drop.
    Well, on run 80, while completing the sentinel mission on normal, had one primordial drop.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Over 800 SoT used. Only 15 runs on normal, 15 on hard and rest on Madness. 2 Primordials, 3 flash. Went ahead and grabbed the two from the store for 500 ironite.
    Guess I need to change my signature. I will say that this is still a better event than the flat out paying 50 bucks to get those talismans. Even of they don't match, the set is done. I also picked up 43 SoW from farming so back to that grind now.

Drop rates are pretty dismal on Madness. Maybe they are better on hard but I am done mostly wirh this event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Wow, I didn’t expect it’ll work. I gave it a try and lost Charlotte and Shekmet in the first round. I thought WTF. In the third and fourth round they were revived and I won the fight after 4:13 min. Thumbs up, Felice!
    U got the trick here, phantom is either good on reviving and dealing dmg and sleeping time. I run mine with counterstrike and immortal. Cheers

OS
    Android
    Shaolin-excellent setup walks right through madness warrior. Thanks master! And Stormseye, Primordials are dropping so are you gonna be changing your signature soon? You deserve a set without paying 50bucks in the store. Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-26-10-42-01.png
Views: 330
Size:  201.9 KB