Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Cyborg Monday (Dungeon) - Fight in unique battles for Gunner themed rewards!

A new limited time dungeon has appeared in the Time Rift!

From now until December 2nd at 4PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon and complete event challenges for Gunner themed rewards and your BEST CHANCE to collect Cyborg Eddie!

Blast through waves of Gunners in this latest dungeon to earn a wide variety of rewards. The first time you complete one of the 3 floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Rare Gunner Souls and Flash Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Gunner Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Primordial Talismans.

We also have a large number of Event Challenges! Complete these to earn Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments, Ironite, Frontier Coins and Force Talismans! Finish all the Event Challenges to earn a total of 225 Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments!

Event Bonus: Get 2x the regular amount of Cyborg Eddie Fragments from Heroic Souls! From November 26th to December 2nd at 4pm PT, all Heroic Souls opened will provide 20 Cyborg Eddie Fragments GUARANTEED!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Cyborg Eddie:
    • Grab the “Cyborg Eddie Power Up Deal”! This provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Cyborg Eddie!
    • Grab the “Primordial Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 6 talismans from the event Dungeon, or are sitting on an incomplete set from a previous event, you can buy two Primordial talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Primordial Talismans)
    Last edited by Leviathan; 12-04-2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Editing to correct end time of Heroic Soul bonus

OS
    iOS
    Looks the goods! Any way we can get Flash & Force talismans apart from the special missions & winning each level 1st time?

Never seen Flash talis before, but sound like theyd have a great synergy with FotD Eddie!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-26-2018 at 02:56 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Primordial Talismans are back! I am getting as many as possible.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Primordial Talismans are back! I am getting as many as possible.
    You will get 2 total from the description of the events and the Specials tab.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Nope! You can farm them in the actual Dungeon like how we could get Eclipse during Phantom Eddie's event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Nope! You can farm them in the actual Dungeon like how we could get Eclipse during Phantom Eddie's event.
    I will get 1 then? lol. This time, Im hoping I have a team strong enough to auto the 1st round of madness level at least!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I just spent 45 minutes battling madness with only hallowed Eddie after the boys level killed my team. It's ridiculously hard. I finally gave up and let my Eddie be killed. I was running Wickerman, Astra, Val and Hallowed Eddie. I could never get Cyber low enough to kill, before he regained full power. I'm going to try again with DDE.

OS
    Android
    Yeah it's stupidly hard, I can stay alive but can't get redan and cyborg's health down low enough before redan tops it up again, that's on auto.. I had to manually do it just to get the job done..
    So my troopers are working there way through hard level.. it's cheaper on sot anyway..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Will 2 x primordials be enough to get you a set Stormseye? Are you going to go for it?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Madness manual was easy with DDE fury, killed redan 1 shot. Havnt tried all warrior achievement. May need 2 valor sets...