Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What I find strange is the difference of power from hard to madness.
    I'm able to farm hard on auto while leveling two gunner characters, possessed rockets (level 86) with primordials and corrupt droid (level 74) with eternals, plus DDE and Ibuki, and without getting a scratch.

I've only ran madness once, and with was on auto, with DDE, Ibuki, Osiris and Prisoner, and the team really struggled for the win, DDE dying in two different waves.

Anyone seen any primordial dropping?
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Not done madness yet btu the other two were nice and easy. Warrior sounds like a tough one on auto for sure! May need to manual it! The horror...LOL.

Anyway I can confirm that primordials are droppping in hard for sure as I auto that when I went to bed last night and woke up with 3 new ones to add to the three spare that I had from the last event -so now I thin it is five or six sets I have. So defo dropping in hard.

Pretty nice event I think - happy to auot hard to complete all but that last warrior target and will do that on manual as auto looks near to impossible - just tried it while typinbg this and made it to boss and got owned big time as was on lowish health from previous levels.....I like the challenge though so it is good to have this as something we have to manual on.

I used Clansman, Hellraiser, Shinobi and Sekhmet - not got Charlotte quite yet as was 5 frags short after Gauntlet so another two week wait for her!

Valor could be useful here I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Anyone seen any primordial dropping?
    I got 3 Flash and 1 Primordial
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Went to bed last night with about 350 SoT farmed hard and woke up to 0 Primordial and 3 Flash.

Madness Warrior - Manual team

Phantom - Nightmare/Purge
    Use Stained Glass a lot to remove all the buffs

Sekhmet- Valor - used for Fury extra turn and buff removal

Warrior Corrupt Rescuer - Echo/Advantage he hits hard and has 75% chance to remove all buffs with maxed Incinerate.

Warrior Undead Rescuer - Steel/Energy - good to steal from Redan and generate power for Corrupt Rescuer and blocker

Still need 4 more to finish then I will build Farm team but so far

DDE- Angel/Fate
    Madam - Destiny/Sustaining
    Assassin Hellraiser - Strike/Energy
    Sekhmet - Valor

Auto farms in just under 2 minutes 15 battles so far no fails.

First stage is only stage where it could be close but haven’t lost yet.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-26-2018 at 01:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    You need fair and balanced gameplay. You guys do realize that you're making these Madness levels unbalanced. Sure we all get it, it shouldn't be to easy...there needs to be a challenge. But making these levels
    1. Set's Betrayal
    2. Behind The False Mask
    3. Cyborg Dungeon
    Unrealistically hard, almost unbeatable...is to much ! It's going to kill the game. Especially if this is what everyone has to look forward to with Night City. Think about this for a minute 2.5 years waiting for Night City and if this is what people can expect...they're going to leave in the boatloads !

I mean these are just some of the bugs people have been dealing with in Cyborg Dungeon
    1. A player has a character or talismans that remove and or steal blue and golden buffs, they don't work...nothing is removed or stolen.
    2. The Enemy shakes off any debuffs like they never even happened, they heal left and right, can't heal block because even if you get it to trigger they heal anyway.
    3. Even if a player finishes Madness in a quick and timely fashion, it says it ends in a draw ! Since when does anything outside of the Arena or Gauntlet end in a draw anyway ? I've had this happen myself already...didn't get the win, it says draw
    4. Last night while trying to win at least once on madness when the enemy attacks one character another character dies...and before you ask, no I had no character and or talisman to account for another character taking damage instead
    5. During one boss fight on madness there was no perfect immortality in play, got lucky and Doomsday Eddie's fury finally triggered removing all buffs, Gunner Lilith takes the kill shot...yet Cyborg Eddie revived anyway ! The Battle ends and instead of a win it's "Draw"

There has to be fair and balanced gameplay ! I've known many, many console games over the decades that have had their release date pushed back until the developers could fix the battle mechanics system for a more fair and balanced gameplay where the deck wasn't stacked all in the enemies favor instead of the player, making it unduly hard

PLEASE Fix this

OS
    Android
    I had no problem completing madness on auto with a normal team. But the Warrior one is quite a pain in the rear.

Think I'll be looking at a number of the ideas listed earlier (and rejigging my talismans on some characters) to get this done. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I had no problem completing madness on auto with a normal team. But the Warrior one is quite a pain in the rear.

Think I'll be looking at a number of the ideas listed earlier (and rejigging my talismans on some characters) to get this done. :/
    Name:  Screenshot_20181126-104353.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  541.9 KB

Five minutes, roughly, on autoplay. Beside sow and gunner frags haven't seen any primordial dropping

OS
    Android
    I haven't tried the madness level yet. Can anyone help the players who dont have all the OP talisman or toons. Some may just be trying to beat madness for the one bonus.

I've played about 30 battles to clear the sentinal and gunner challenges, no primordial or even SoW.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    nice with Charlotte!
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I haven't tried the madness level yet. Can anyone help the players who dont have all the OP talisman or toons. Some may just be trying to beat madness for the one bonus.

I've played about 30 battles to clear the sentinal and gunner challenges, no primordial or even SoW.
    Received some SoW but no primordial and I autoplay hard
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday