Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    In the last 30 hours or so I got 5 talismans from hard level. I can't remember how many refills overall I did but enough to go through all my troopers first (giving me 2) and then 2 mega refills which I ran overnight on auto (giving me 3 more). Since that I now have 8 I am wondering if its worthwhile having another set, especially when both are Will?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Not trying to rub it in or anything for those who are chasing the primordial set with countless refills on madness...just saying:
    i have done the 3 class specific challenges (just for the challenge) and wanted to give up at 51 battles.
    but i’ve had some spare SoT last night, so i’ve put auto on on normal to earn some SoW...
    So far i’ve had 2 primordials drop In 40 runs on normal, where i would have never expected them to even drop...(i wish i could donate them, since im happy with my 4 full sets)
    That’s RNG for you.

OS
    Android
    215 runs mostly on hard, and NOT A SINGLE PRIMORDIAL DROP !!!!
    I think can't be permitted something like that !!!!
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    lol... at least 6 mega refill on hard and 2 primordial drop.
    3 refill on normal 4 primordial!

OS
    Android
    No primordial at all and I finished all steps of event (except Warrior).

But yesterday received 40 FC in hard mode by using different eddies and combination of characters. Nice.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    As you pointed out earlier the most valuable is Assassin version with Fate talismans, Gunner has Purge which is not as useful and easy to get with trooper badges. Ironite is best part of these for 10bucks.Attachment 5045
    No doubt the Assassin one is the best with the Fate talismans but some people might not be able to pull a natural 5* anytime soon and this event guarantees a 5* Cyborg so they will get the deal. As Leviathan, said it is one time only deal so once you turn in the soul you will get the deal available for only 5 days. I think you actually get two deals. The other is the Champion deal for 475 ironite. Plus Purge talismans are still good and save you 2400IC. I suspect they will be pretty useful against all the new talismans that will be available with the next update. Even without the talismans the other perks of the deal are well worth the 10 dollar investment. I wish I could have purchased the Warrior and Magus simply for the Ironite but alas not enough funds. I still am lacking the Sentinel deal and am holding off turning in Sentinel souls though I still need the Sentinel Shinobi.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Is there a bug with the drops for primordial talismans ?

A lot of people are grinding away 1500 or more in refills and not getting any, some are just getting a couple

I've been sitting on an incomplete set of three ever since primordial first came out, and would've REALLY like to complete that set

Yet I'm one of the ones grinding away like crazy and not getting a single drop

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    Is there a bug with the drops for primordial talismans ?
    Nobody of the devs knows how the gamecode is working...

Name:  random.gif
Views: 217
Size:  29.9 KB
    Last edited by URock; 11-30-2018 at 05:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    URock LMAO!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    No doubt the Assassin one is the best with the Fate talismans but some people might not be able to pull a natural 5* anytime soon and this event guarantees a 5* Cyborg so they will get the deal. As Leviathan, said it is one time only deal so once you turn in the soul you will get the deal available for only 5 days. I think you actually get two deals. The other is the Champion deal for 475 ironite. Plus Purge talismans are still good and save you 2400IC. I suspect they will be pretty useful against all the new talismans that will be available with the next update. Even without the talismans the other perks of the deal are well worth the 10 dollar investment. I wish I could have purchased the Warrior and Magus simply for the Ironite but alas not enough funds. I still am lacking the Sentinel deal and am holding off turning in Sentinel souls though I still need the Sentinel Shinobi.
    Stormseye and Edsel I could be wrong on this but I seem to remember Levethian or whatever the name is also saying that to receive the ultimate pack deals the player had to have advanced to a particular level, you can't just expect to pull them from opening a 5* soul, unless certain achievements have been met.
    FYI opening trooper souls works too, during sac events I regularly trade in my two unsharded and least favourite trooper souls, Bastion and Warlord, in the month between sac events there's plenty of FC accumulation so I just continually repurchase them ready for the next Sac event. Bastion gave me the the Sentinel ultimate pack I haven't purchased it yet but couple of days....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan