Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I ended up doing it with Crusader, Gunner Shinobi, Lady Azlov and warrior golden son. I had DDE on backup.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone done this?

Event Bonus: Get 2x the regular amount of Cyborg Eddie Fragments from Heroic Souls! From November 26th to December 10th at 4pm PT, all Heroic Souls opened will provide 20 Cyborg Eddie Fragments GUARANTEED!
    Just dump in a heroic soul (got crappy 3*, but only got PoM frags, no Cyborg...)

Edit: Scratch that - I see now that the 'bonus' starts after the event! Gotta wait until tomoz
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-26-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I ended up doing it with Crusader, Gunner Shinobi, Lady Azlov and warrior golden son. I had DDE on backup.
    I had a similar team, but couldnt seem to get through Redan. What did you end up doing to stop her?

Am seriously finding it impossible to complete on manual with my team!

Closest I get is using the madame, but she seems to only remove Redans buff when I dont REALLY need it! lol

Wait no: Madame got me there in the end! WooT!

Now to grind in hard. Wondering if any primordials will drop there at all?
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-26-2018 at 06:01 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Any teams to pass madness. I really want Primordial Talismans. I dont have any of the Shinobi except warrior. My Doomsday Eddie justs keeps dieing on the first round.
    Last edited by AcesHigh189; 11-26-2018 at 06:04 AM.

OS
    Android
    I gotta admit I am concerned there's too many events on at one time, to my memory there has never been 3 events on at one time before.
    Now I do respect that a lot of newer ranks won't have Cyborg yet, it took me a very long time to pull him.. I can equally respect that different people want to play different parts of the game, Personally it's reached the point where my favourite parts of LOTB are Arena and Gauntlet but even I need to replenish level up shards and talisman levelling up runes.

If you had the ironite you could play this game 24/7 that's a bit concerning don't you think?
    I guess we need to work out what's important to us and place the focus there..
    For me overall it's still an awesome game, but it feels like a bit too much of a money grab at times..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Iron Eddie and 3 Lilths (Magus/Assassin/Gunner) is working on auto in madness. 2 refills with no defeats so far. It takes around 5 minutes so there has to be something better but I really don't have time to experiment too much with it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Iron Eddie and 3 Lilths (Magus/Assassin/Gunner) is working on auto in madness. 2 refills with no defeats so far. It takes around 5 minutes so there has to be something better but I really don't have time to experiment too much with it
    Just the right team I have all the characters. Any particular talismans for Assassin and Gunner Lilths.

OS
    Android
    Just opened a heroic soul and got pom fragments (no cyborg ones)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by noctrifius View Post
    Just opened a heroic soul and got pom fragments (no cyborg ones)
    Yeah, if you read closely, its not going to happen until the heroic rotation changes tomorrow. Hope you only opened one!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I gotta admit I am concerned there's too many events on at one time, to my memory there has never been 3 events on at one time before.
    Now I do respect that a lot of newer ranks won't have Cyborg yet, it took me a very long time to pull him.. I can equally respect that different people want to play different parts of the game, Personally it's reached the point where my favourite parts of LOTB are Arena and Gauntlet but even I need to replenish level up shards and talisman levelling up runes.

If you had the ironite you could play this game 24/7 that's a bit concerning don't you think?
    I guess we need to work out what's important to us and place the focus there..
    For me overall it's still an awesome game, but it feels like a bit too much of a money grab at times..
    Good point. I have a vague recollection of there being the case last month. But perhaps it was only 2 events at the same time. Anyway, it really forces you to focus, or part complete, or smash a heap of ironite on sot playing 24/7.

That said, I think its something I could get used to. In a way, more chances to get that specific char/tali/other materials you actually need is probably a good thing. If it happens more often, maybe we just have to get used to dealing with the noise and just pick/choose?

Its probably not as nice for those like you who have all the chars and have been active for a long time. But for those of us still building, its pretty handy to be able to get 8-10 chances at beast eddie (even if not the beast!), a bunch of new IC for relics, a handful of new talis and assorted mats inc some legendaries! I only got 3* crap from my dark souls, but I've got 2 more to go grinding, but even accounting for that, its looking like being a decent week to improve the team!

Now, if only we could get some events to get 2 & 3* rainbow evo runes & shards please!!! I keep getting new chars and talis lately and no amount of grind gets enough mats to upgrade them!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: