Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got a full set, only grinding hard level during the event.
    4 super refills, 2 or 3 normal refills. During the weekend I still tried to get two more to complete my third set, but not one single drop.
    30 rare gunner souls, also.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I finished with 2 complete sets + 2 talis more (and 2 from the original set)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    2 mega and 6 normal refill, but playing it only on hard, I got only 1 primordial...

OS
    Android
    I think I receive 4 primordial talis finally in hard mode. 24 souls that I keep for the next sacrifice event and 90 FC (a very good surprise)
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    10 Primordials and I bought 2 more to get 2 full sets. 32 rare gunner souls collected through fragments.

I completed this almost entirely on hard mode. I also didn't finish the 15 battles with Warrior characters on Madness mode (as in, I completed 0/15). I already have a few of that talisman set and IMO wasn't worth the bother completing it to get another full set.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I mostly lost track but I did get 10 primordial which in the end meant two more full sets as I had spares from the last one. So that was fine - I did all but the Warrior mission on Madness (well I did it once) as I really didn't need the tallies as got several sets already. The event was fine. Not cashed in my frags as I may keep them for precious souls as not real need for nay of the potential characters from the available gunner list - but again that is fine with me. Really just hording a bit until I see what we have for the xmas events as it may be another resource destroyer.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

I completed all event challenges and did some extra farming in Hard to finish a rare-soul. I did not see a single Primordial. I do have 2 sets so it's not like i need them anyway but just for the record.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    I have to say that I think these events are really good and it seems that they are becoming an integral part of the monthly event list.
    For newer players, the general balance in the game (and also in PvP) it was enormously important to create opportunities to get the rare 6 set Talismans (except for money). As long as the subtypes alternate properly, we will be able to better fit the sets to the specific character and their damage type in the future again.
    However the RNG seems to be so different for the drops, sorry for the people who didn't have enough drops for 1 complete set! I think it would be important that every player gets the chance for 1 complete set with about 200 runs. In the end I had 13 talis and enough fragments for 32 gunner souls at an estimated 350 runs about 95% of them on madness.
    The 3 difficulty levels allow different tactics, from rushing through to levelling up characters to well thought out planning how to farm the highest difficulty secured on auto-play. In addition, the specific challenges with increased difficulty - for me, no auto-play was possible with madness only with warriors - a welcome diversion of play. 15 runs might have been a bit much, 10 might fit better.
    For newer players, however, these challenges are hard and the madness one probably absolutely impossible, I would say. Still, a set of talismans could jump out, plus the guaranteed other set if each level was cleared once, and at least the chance of one or the other good gunner character through the fragments and the small boost for a guaranteed cyborg Eddie.
    The additional drops from Shards, SoW, FC, Ironite were really great. This justifies the relatively high SoT costs relatively well.
    I'm already looking forward to the next Dungeon!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I have to say that I think these events are really good and it seems that they are becoming an integral part of the monthly event list.
    The additional drops from Shards, SoW, FC, Ironite were really great. This justifies the relatively high SoT costs relatively well.
    I gotta say, it was really smart to have Sands of War as one of the drops in the Cyborg Dungeon when there was an Arena event happening at the same time. \m/
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I just say fuck this shitty event, 215 runs or more, no sign of primordial !!!!
    game-id: IronMik-8041