Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    When I saw the all warrior challenge I thought that getting Alexander recently was a good investment, oh boy was I wrong...

OS
    iOS
    Assassin and Magnus Lillith just die by the second level. Like

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    Just the right team I have all the characters. Any particular talismans for Assassin and Gunner Lilths.
    The important ones are destiny on the Magus Lilith and Immunity and Life on the Gunner Lilith. I have Strike and either Guard or Energy on the Assassin Lilith... Can't remember what's on Iron Eddie
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Funny enough when I put the characters in the right right order all of a sudden I can auto-play the dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Hello,

Used Hallowed eddie, magus lilith, the alchemist, horus. Went quite easily until the end (auto mode except the before last one fight I had to do manually).

I fight during ten minutes and have to quit to go to work. But I was far from finishing as you need to do true damages to have a chance...

Same team for Hard and went smooth.
    Last edited by Banished; 11-26-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    Funny enough when I put the characters in the right right order all of a sudden I can auto-play the dungeon.
    Never mind. Can't seem to auto-play now on that dungeon. Just seem to keep losing have the characters at full, talismans at level 40 or above, all skill sharded but still cannot pass on auto-play.

OS
    iOS
    any point using second set primordial?

OS
    Android
    For the All Warrior challenge, I have found some success with the following team:
    Alexander Eddie (Echo/Prime)
    W Allied Soldier (Necropolis/Power)
    W Lilith (Redemption/Energy)
    Sekhmet (Valor)
    Have to play on manual however to have any chance at success.
    Couple key strategies I have used:
    -First round, used Sekhmet to eliminate some of the gold buffs then WAS to inflict heal block and hopefully permadeth on the Prisoners and Triksters.
    -Take advantage of Sekhmet's fury to give yourself a second attack with all your toons. However, make sure you go into the final round with your fury ready to go or close enough that it will fill up before your first turn is over.
    -Kill Redan first!! I used Alexander Ed to remove her Perfect Immunity which also does some nice damage to her. If her revenge doesn't trigger then I use WAS next to heal block her. Use Alexander Ed or Sekhmet to remove invincibility if necessary then finish her off.
    -After she is dead, I focus on trying to take out Cyborg. Alexander Ed's basic present attack does decent damage against him.
    -Try to avoid killing Osiris as he has Redemption talis and will give echo and physical reflect shield to whoever is still standing. That physical reflect shield can do significant damage against your all warrior team.
    This team has not had a 100% success rate but it is best I could come up with. Hardest thing is keeping the entire team alive for the wins to count. Hope this helps.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Well, it's like 80% of the time I lose and 20% I win. So like every 5 battles I win. I think there is a bug or something. Like what else could be the root of the problem. Especially when I am using the same set of characters and talismans that another player is using and yet they can win in 2 refills no loss and I am struggling to produce a win.

OS
    Android
    Ridiculously hard...
    I will wait to complete the warrior challenge
    For auto-grinding the dungeon on madness I use :
    - DDE
    - Redan
    - Horus
    - The Alchemist
    Last edited by kgk56; 11-26-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹