Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

character duplicates to keep for gauntlet

What characters do you recommend keeping as duplicates to use in gauntlet (especially non-eddies). I figure some of the best would be the popular ones prisoner, angel of fear, lilliths, corrupt general. And some Eddie's might be iron, doomsday, beast, hallowed, and breeg. What ones do you recommend?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Keep no duplicates at all. Then when you get to the “ordered battle, no duplicates and no character refresh after grade” you’re all set with your roster of the singles you run.

OS
    iOS
    I vortexed two Prisoners in the Sac Event just prior to the Gauntlet being introduced, and I regret it.

I'm keeping the characters I like to play with the best, and that I play best with.

For me I'm keeping duplicates of my best Eddie of each Class: SSE, POM, DDE, Clansman and Iron. (My opinion)

Then I'm keeping any character that can use my Primoridals, Liliths, and I like damage absorbers so I keep a good supply of them too: WUR, DG and Green Bat.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Blockers and any characters that can take 6 set Talismans.

OS
    Android
    In the short term you may want to level up some dupes of your choice, but I wouldnt spend any resources on them. There are several 2 and 3 * toons you can level up and even shard that can hold the 6 set talisman. When you get to the higher level gauntlet battles you will need all the different toons you can get. You never know what toon will be needed for some challenge.

You would be better off evolving/upgrading talisman than dupe toons. The pumkin sacathon showed you never know when all the resources you save can be used. I ran out of green and blue shards and colored 1 and 2* evo shards. Gold even became scarce for some.

The question is do you want long or short term goals/benefits in your game strategy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well..
    Dupe Icarus well served me t'll now, separate or together he's definitely nice to have around for Gauntlet or PvP
    Also would have good words for dupe Count but he's a bit harder to come by..
    Also would say I've been nearly 6 months away & never gone further than AAA yet so my opinion may be somewhat off..

OS
    Android
    I personally don't see the point in saving any duplicates. The only part of the Gauntlet that you actually need them, You can't use them anyway. Characters really don't matter so much until you get to SSS. It may change in the future but it's not really that hard to keep pulling the characters you already have.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    it's not really that hard to keep pulling the characters you already have.
    That one made me laugh so hard 😂

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    it's not really that hard to keep pulling the characters you already have.
    omg rofl! So true!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I kept DDE, Samourai Emperor, Death Dog & W Lilith but will reconsider for more later
    Last edited by kgk56; 11-27-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹