Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I have many duplicates to be honest and that was mostly for gauntlet but also for LOL and missions where you need ot hit targets and where the dupes can help (if that makes sense). However, now that I have played gauntlet I am not sure how useful they are to be honest - I rarley want or need to go beyond SSS/SS so dupes are not a big help really - so I may be getting rif of them over time at sac events but keeping them for now. I also have dupes of characters that can do the six sets or have useful skills like immunity/block like others have said. I also tend to keep dupes of the characters I like to play or who are good in LOL/BNW - so corrupt rescuers, hellraisers, demon spawn and characters like Prisoner, G COTD, Witch Doctor, Alliance General......

Not surte if they wil stick but for now I am keeping them and now that the roster size has expanded that is fine though I now need to add in lower level characters to complete my full roster as I got rid of a fair few when I ran out of room.

I am slowly upgrading the dupes for either use or sac.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Prisoner, warrior Undead Rescuer, magus Lilith, Icarus, assassin Pyro Soldier, Desert Marauder. These are so useful in augmenting team builds when dupes allowed. Up to 5 dupes is my upper limit for valuable characters to ensure passing grades that challenge.

OS
    iOS
    Since the roster expansion, I keep dupes of every Eddie and most 5* and 4* characters (had quite a few already before then). However, it is more of a collection thing for me, so I level them up, but have not spent a single skill shard on any of them. Also, I do not remember that I used any other dupe than a Prisoner once in Gauntlet.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Since the roster expansion, I keep dupes of every Eddie and most 5* and 4* characters (had quite a few already before then). However, it is more of a collection thing for me, so I level them up, but have not spent a single skill shard on any of them. Also, I do not remember that I used any other dupe than a Prisoner once in Gauntlet.
    Almost the same here. I kept a lot of dups but it was not necessary until now and in the hardest tiers it is not allowed anyway. As we have more slots now I will hold on these for now
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020